Drifting
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there!
    We are to play the Gen 8 Randbats No Dynamax tour. When would you be available?
    I'll be online probably at around 22-00 GTM+2 everyday, maybe even at later hours. The only day I'm sure not to be available is tomorrow (Tuesday).
    Anyway, just tell me and we'll schedule for a certain date.
    Drifting
    Drifting
    if you're here I'm down to play rn
    XYZ15
    XYZ15
    Btw my name on PS is XYZ15 and I'll be in the random battles room if I'm online.
    XYZ15
    XYZ15
    Well, I'm online right now, so it could be a good moment.
    hey! we're up for round 3 of the gen 6 rands open, when are you free this week? my timezone is -4.
    Drifting
    Drifting
    imma be real with you dawg i'll definitely be asleep LOL, if you're here rn we can just play now (i'm a bit tired but its randbats)
    Drifting
    Drifting
    otherwise the only times where i'm definitely gonna be awake is like, 1pm to 1am my time
    ajhockeystar
    ajhockeystar
    if that’s the case then I could do my Sunday morning/your Sunday evening! whenever I wake up is okay, I’d probably be free around 8-9am my time (which I think is 10-11pm for you)
    I was browsing the new posts on the LC Sample Team thread today for some new teams and did a double take. "Wasn't that the guy that destroyed me back in round 3 of the LC Open?" (1/3)
    Troubadour1
    Troubadour1
    I just want to say thanks again for your advice after our match. It's nice to see that more dedicated members of the community are welcoming to those of us still learning the ropes. Your match honestly encouraged me to keep learning and playing LC these last few months, and I really appreciate your kindness that day. Also, you make some really fun teams that are great for those of us learning the tier! (2/3)
    Troubadour1
    Troubadour1
    Just wanted to show my appreciation, and I hope you keep doing what you do because it impacts people in more ways than you know.

Thanks again!

Check1Two (3/3)
    Drifting
    Drifting
    Thank you for the kind words, it makes me happy to know that I’ve had such a positive impact. :blobthumbsup:
    hey we're playing for wcop rands i'm gmt-3 when can you play?
    Vitoran
    Vitoran
    oh damn hope it's not covid and that it's a mild case if it is. we have 3 weeks to play, we can wait a bit if you want. our time difference is a little weird, but i can usually play around 10am your time.
    Drifting
    Drifting
    Just wanted to let you know that after I choked 3 games to my fever I'm subbing neomon in for me, he's your new opponent
    Vitoran
    Vitoran
    oh ok i'll be contacting him then, wish you well
    hey I saw that you're aest, we need to play for lc majors, does Friday 6 pm your time works for you?
    LC Majors when play?

Im GMT -5, weekend evenings work best for me. Best way to reach me is discord @MK007#2188.
    MK007
    MK007
    hey sorry I had a busy day yesterday. would you be able to do today anytime?
    MK007
    MK007
    hey are you able to play tomorrow at all?
    Drifting
    Drifting
    I'll be awake like, the next 6 hours if you can play
    we play for monotype welcome team tour
    I m gmt+1 available this week end 2pm to 10 pm except lunch time
    Tell me when you want to fight and what time
    Bouki
    Bouki
    So I have to go as you don't see my messages although it was during your avaibilities.I think the best solution is to play 1pm gmt +1 it's just 10pm for you , I think it's very possible.
    Drifting
    Drifting
    10 pm is fine, works for me
    Bouki
    Bouki
    Ok so we have a few times to do the match, so Sunday 1Pm gmt+1 , 10 Pm for You
    see you tomorrow
    we play for monotype welcome team tour thingy i am +3 and free most of the time so u can pick the date we will play on ((:
    Drifting
    Drifting
    yo sorry i've been busy for past few days, any date is fine
    SolarflareRo
    what's ur gmt anyway i'd prefer to play maybe around mid night but i will be free all day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…