Cheryl.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo
    DO WE KNOW EACH OTHER?
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    Used to be BrandonBeast back when I was both a cringy teen and didn’t identify as trans
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Oh, NOW we talkinggg, brandon beast is a name i do remember from gen 6, maybe?
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    yeah I was most active in that gen and gen 7
    I think I traumatized a guy on randbats so bad that he started celebrating when he got the runback on me
    getting swept by a new random Tera and clapping for them like they're a baby learning their first steps.
    Yeah nah I'm done with randbats for this gen lmao, was fun but in reality it's as terribly balanced as something that allows everything in SV can be. Sad that I was so close to top 5 on the ladder when I peaked but I guess that's where things end. For context I tried to get one win for top 5, lost, tried to get back up, and currently I'm at 1857 ELO and stopping before I do something brazy.
    Gen 9 randbats is the definition of insanity when you lose one win away from top 5 on the ladder and think you'll be getting lucky for the next hour of your life.
    mfs be like Tera isn’t broken in UU and sweep the millions of Dragon sweepers that swap to Steel type grr grr
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    Can’t post in the thread cause this is my only coherent thought but I had t get it out
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    SWEEP THE SWEEPERS UNDER THE RUG GRAAHHH
    Hello, SV UU, when ? My gmt is +1
    Micciu
    Micciu
    Nice hf
    Micciu
    Micciu
    hello, i'm ready. Go play on smogtour to avoid server problems, My username is Micciu20250
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    so sorry I was dead asleep during that xD, you can take the win good luck in the rest of tourney
    Hey, we matched first round of the No Johns Tour. I'm available tomorrow before 12 pm PST, but if Saturday or Sunday work better for you, I'm free pretty much anytime those days. All the best!
    genuinely have never seen a person with such consistently bad posting as the Pikachufan_420 guy
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    it does lead to discussion regarding how his VR opinions are wrong though :x
    when are you free for ZU no johns
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    GMT -5, I’m good for tomorrow and Thursday starting from like 3 PM my time till like the end of the day lol, can also do Friday if we get busy
    KM
    are you good to do 4:30 PM today your time (in like 30 minutes) or 5:00? if not, I can push later too
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    I'm good for that, i'll be online as CherylBush
    Today I learned that every year of Smogon users are cringe some of these oldies are WEIRDDDD
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    very funny to learn that Disaster Area did indeed shit piss and cum
    かたわれ時
    かたわれ時
    This news surprises no one
    when do you wanna play for nfe i’m +1 and i’ll do any time im awake tbh
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    anytime on the weekend would be great Im free on Saturday and Sunday
    autumn
    autumn
    that works what’s your timezone? i’ll do afternoon / evening mine any day
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    GMT -5 is my timezone, just tell me when you're online and I should be on
    yo we play for nfe cup, im gmt -7 and can play pretty much any time. when do u wanna play
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    Oof sorry I was taking a really long nap lmao, will you be on later tonight or can we do it tomorrow?
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    i'm online now and will be on until past midnight, if that doesnt work i can play tomorrow at same time
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    on as CherylBush right now
    Hey, I am GMT -6, I can do Monday or Tuesday sometime. Tomorrow I am going out so I cannot, unfortunately.
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    I can do Monday and Tuesday as well just message me when you’re on
    Hi Cheryl
    Ron this side I wanna join ur team in nfepl
    I have already defeated ur co captain in nfe no John
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    Can you do emotes
    Ron
    Ron
    Emotes?
    Ron
    Ron
    ???
    Hey, we play for nfe no johns r2. I'm GMT+2, how about you? I will be busy basically the entire day tomorrow, so earliest I can do is Thursday
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    I’ll be around on Thursday for sure so we should be able to fight then
    85percent
    haven't seen you around showdown today, but I've also been quite busy. should we shoot for tomorrow ~3pm your time?
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    ye we can do that, sorry about not being around last night was rough
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…