RenUvU
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, when for dou majors? im +8. lmk when works
    gorex
    gorex
    didnt u previously offer 740am ur time? that time suits me today and tmr, this new timing is weird cuz thats before i wake up.

if u can still do the old timing, cya later
    RenUvU
    RenUvU
    Yeah sorry I got plans in the morning today and tomorrow so how about like Thursday or Friday 7:40 am?
    gorex
    gorex
    ok, thursday 740am urs, 140pm mine, cya then
    When can you play for DOU Majors next week? I'm GMT-7.
    KennyJ
    KennyJ
    Same time Tuesday?
    RenUvU
    RenUvU
    Sounds good to me
    RenUvU
    RenUvU
    My sickness keeps worsening I'm afraid I'll have to resign from the tournament, could you please communicate it to the host of the tournament, I'm really sorry I'm feeling really awful , I barely type this... Sorry and have a good day
    yo when do u wanna play for majors? im gmt+1 and have a very hectic schedule so if possible id like to play my friday at 5pm gmt+1
    RenUvU
    RenUvU
    Alright I'll try if I can. I will inform you Thursday if I will be available at that time
    RenUvU
    RenUvU
    Hello I'm available at 5pm GMT+1 so do you want to play it this Friday?
    Hi! DOU majors, gmt-4 and can play most nights
    Elfuseon
    Elfuseon
    Hi! Im already on main if you want to play earlier
    RenUvU
    RenUvU
    hello i can right now my in game name is Ren_UnU
    RenUvU
    RenUvU
    my wifi is a little bad right now though so expect me to go offline for a minute or two suddenly
    Yo. We play for doubles majors. I'm free at pretty much any time today. Rest of the week is pending. I'm gmt-4, when would you like to play?
    Teals
    Message me on discord so we can schedule easier. Teal#1384
    RenUvU
    RenUvU
    So I can't seem to find your username it just says to double check because something is wrong
    Teals
    So sorry, it's Teal#1383
    Writing here for full transparency. If you change your mind and do want to play, I'm available pretty much any time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…