Albi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyo, we are paired for the SV LC Kickoff Tournament. I am gmt+1, I prefer playing in the afternoon myself but am pretty available overall this week
    apparently, we're supposed to schedule here, Thurs evening at +5:30, which is the afternoon for you, is still ok?
    Albi
    Albi
    Ye, your 8pm sounds good?
    Lana
    Lana
    Okay!
    ZU Major, gmt-7, when can u play? I should be good most evenings, if u want to do afternoons I should be ok Monday and Friday and mornings I'm ok for Tuesday. Just can't do Sunday afternoon/early evening.
    When for ZULT, I’m -4
    Toto
    Toto
    rn or johns
    Albi
    Albi
    Messaged you on discord cause it’s easier if you're okay with it
    hey pu swiss does 1pm -4 tomorrow sound ok
    Albi
    Albi
    Can you do a bit later? Like from your 3pm onwards
    avarice
    avarice
    i can do 5:30pm
    Albi
    Albi
    Sure that works
    hey whats up! we got paired up again for dlc swiss lmao
    i know its friday already but can you play on sunday 10am gmt-7?
    Albi
    Albi
    Sure, that works!
    Albi
    Albi
    Ill be a bit late sorry, not much, 30 mins at most
    Albi
    Albi
    online now, sorry for delay
    Ciao Albi!
    Stavo schedulando su Twitter e Facebook un paio di tornei (ZU Classic) per i quali hai creato un'art; mi chiedevo, hai qualche social media sul quale vorresti i credit per le art? Oppure il thread di Smogon è sufficiente? Fammi sapere, in caso scrivimi tranquillamente su AlphaWittem#6223. Stammi bene!
    Albi
    Albi
    Ciao, il thread di smogon è sufficiente, non ho pubblicato gli artwork da altre parti. Grazie mille!
    Hi! LC Doubles round 2. I'm at GMT -5. Between 8pm and 10pm my time is generally good for me. I can also do a lot of mornings from 9am to 11am. If none of those works, just toss out a few more times and I can make something work
    Albi
    Albi
    hey, +2 here, can we do today or tomorrow at your 10:30am?
    Marilink
    Marilink
    I can do that time today! Sorry for the late response but I will see you then.
    Albi
    Albi
    Nice, ill be online soon
    hey whats up! we play for dlc ssnl. im gmt-7 and would prefer to play on sunday since i have that day off.
    let me know if that works for you
    Bless
    Bless
    yeah that works me
    ill see you then!
    Albi
    Albi
    hey, sorry, you can take the win, im super tired and have bad availability in the next days, good luck in rest!
    Bless
    Bless
    alright no worries
    Sorry to message so late, when can you fight for the uu grand slam? Im gmt-4 and I am available 21:00-00:00 everyday, 16:00-17:00 on Friday, and 7-11 on weekend mornings
    lc ssnl; i'm available anytime around 10am-10pm gmt+8
    Albi
    Albi
    Damn i forgot, this is embarrassing lmao.
    1 hour from now? Really sorry this scheduling was messy af
    Roldski32
    Roldski32
    i'm sorry too, i forgot to check the message even though i actually waited yesterday, i'm online rn
    Albi
    Albi
    Online now, messaged you on ps
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…