KingOfBees
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play for round 7 of the vgc tour, what times are you available to play? I'm EST and I'm able to play at 5-8 pm during weekdays and anytime from 10 am to 7 pm on the weekends.
    We playing for the round 6 of the VGC swiss tour. I'm GMT+2 and i'd prefer to play on friday (past 4pm) or the weekend. When are u avaliable?
    Heya, I'm your round 2 opponent for the VGC tour. I should be able to do pretty much any day any time this week except Saturday, so lemme know what works best for you! I'm at GMT+1 btw :)
    hey man! we are scheduled to play round 1 :D im free all evenings this week, what times work for you?
    hey we're paired up for Spikemuth! I'm gmt-4 available most days from 3-5PM my time and again at 8PM for a while into the night. Let me know when you want to do it!
    KingOfBees
    KingOfBees
    I'm also gmt-4. I can't do tomorrow at your times, but I can do wednesday at 8 if that works for you
    ProssettiVGC
    ProssettiVGC
    It should! My showdown is ProssettiVGC, please message me there cause I don't always get my notifications form here, but also message me here in case you need to call activity
    Hey your spikmuth r4 oppo here when do you wanna fight
    Sampai2006
    Gmt+5:30(Indian standard time) also 9:30 am
    KingOfBees
    KingOfBees
    I'm available after 5:00 pm my time (gmt -4) for the rest of the day, and I'll be able to play for a bit tomorrow morning (like 8-12) my time as well, so choose whatever time works best for you
    Taylor
    Taylor
    I was signing on before 930pm gmt-0 if you wantplay half hour or now up to you
    hello when you want to play for vgc ssnal? I am +2 gmt (I prefer to play in the evening)
    KingOfBees
    KingOfBees
    Hi, I am free on Wednesday as well as Saturday, and maybe Sunday. I am gmt-4, and can play from 2pm till around 8pm on those days (which I believe is 8pm-2am for you)
    giove97
    giove97
    I'm online if you want to play
    Hey, we're paired for r1 of the spikemuth cup tour. I'm free on most days from 8:30am to 4pm EST. When would you be able to play?
    Flipsicle
    Flipsicle
    4pm est saturday works best
    KingOfBees
    KingOfBees
    I'll be on as MF bee whenever you're ready
    KingOfBees
    KingOfBees
    If you want to do another time that's fine, I should be free for the rest of today and at like 9-10 am and 4 pm tomorrow
    Hey we're paired for round 4 of the summer seasonal! When can you play? I work Friday so that's out. I can do pretty much every other night past 8 or 9 (-4 GMT) but also classes start tomorrow so it'd probably be easier for me to do weekend.
    We're paired for BDSP randoms. I'm GMT-5. Got time after 5PM my time tomorrow through Friday or on Sunday noon or later?
    We’re paired for Series 10 No Johns. When do you want to play? I am GMT-6, and I would prefer to play sometime between 1pm and 6pm my time. I can play at other times if needed.
    Hey, we're playing for No Johns R2. I can play today from noon to 2pm or from 7pm to 8pm, sunday from 10am to 2pm, monday from 7pm to midnight and tuesday from 7pm to midnight, all times GMT -3. Do any of those work for you?
    Hi. We were paired for Series 10 No Johns. I'm in GMT-4. I prefer to play at nights in my time (22:00 PM - 3:00 AM), but I could play a little bit earlier if it is necessary. When would you like to play??
    p4bloL
    p4bloL
    I´m online now as p4bloL on PS. Are you there?
    KingOfBees
    KingOfBees
    Yes, my PS name is Powahman. I'm sending the challenges right now.
    KingOfBees
    KingOfBees
    Sorry for the wait, I'm having a bit of trouble with the command
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…