ncalathes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for throwback? I'm -6, can do any reasonable time weekends, or any weekday around noon if you let me know in advance
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    noon your time on Thursday or Friday is fine, whatever day suits you best
    Itchy
    Itchy
    Friday at 12pm -6 works
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    sure
    When do you want to play for seeded tour? I'm GMT-5
    Notater
    Notater
    I think so?
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    i'm mostly free 11am-1pm your time that day, if you can do then it works best for me
    Notater
    Notater
    I'm available now and I should be for the next hour but sticking specifically to now is better for me
    -4, when can you play for ORAS
    Murm
    Murm
    ok
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    I could do around 1-2 PM your time on Saturday if you wanna have a fixed time, or if you want we can play anytime we're both on PS if it's earlier than Sat
    Murm
    Murm
    I'm down to play after tomorrow whenever we're both online, and if we haven't played by Saturday we can play on Saturday
    when u wanna play for 1v1 Im est
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    if you're on, I can play now
    le fat kid
    le fat kid
    Can we schedule a time? Id pref sometime in a few hours
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    I will be able to play at any point in the next 4 hours today but not later than that. I'll be on as ncalathes

If not, tomorrow at around noon your time or noon/early afternoon your time weekend.
    Hi hi
    When do you wanna play for 1v1 majors? I'm GMT+2
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    Hey, this week is super busy for me unfortunately but I'll get back to you with my availability for the weekend or for next week
    Sificon
    Sificon
    alright sounds good
    hey we got paired up for the RoA 1v1 ADV thingy when are you free? (I am gmt+2)
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    I have time rn and for a few hours and tomorrow (Saturday) evening too (gmt+3)
    wcop 1v1, gmt-4, lets play late week 2 or week 3. pretty much any day should work, available between 3pm and 1am
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    I understand you can't make it earlier in the day than 3pm, but as things stand this is the latest in the day I can do.

Let me know if Sunday week 3, 3pm your time works.
    Boat
    Boat
    how about 3pm my time on saturday week 3?
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    Yeah let's do that
    1v1pl I am gmt -4 and have heavy preference for before friday, lmk what works
    zioziotrip
    zioziotrip
    Any day, I can’t really do until 3pm mine in terms of your nights due to school. It’d be preferable if we were to do closer to your noon or 1pm.
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    I work but maybe lunch break can work out. Thursday noon my time?
    zioziotrip
    zioziotrip
    Yea that works thanks for being accommodating
    When play for 1v1pl? I'm +11 and free after 5pm my time weekdays can play weekend except saturday
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    Sunday, 9PM GMT + 11 is good?
    RTM
    RTM
    yea, see you then
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    on and waiting as infernal ncalathes
    Happy New Year !
    Even though we lost , preparing for the Italians was fun. Hope you will get what you want this year !
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    I wish you the best, happy new year! I hope we can get to be teammates this year again!
    1v1 seeded im good for like thursday afterwards im cst i can play mornings my time but prefer afternoons like 2pm afterwards
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    I am indifferent between 11am and 12pm your time, so if it's a sleep issue I have no reason to wake you up an hour earlier, let's say 12pm (noon) Sunday your time.
    Scraftionite
    Scraftionite
    that works alright see you then
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    Already online and waiting.
    hey 1v1 seeded tour, when's best for you? i'm est (gmt -5)
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    Hey, I'm already on PS (same name), ping me when you're ready!
    ncalathes
    ncalathes
    Hi, I was waiting throughout the scheduled interval on PS, unfortunately I didn't see you online. Can you do 1PM (gmt-5) on Friday? My week get progressively busier unfortunately.
    Clouds
    Clouds
    Man I am so sorry, had something come up and wasn't able to get on. I can absolutely do 1 PM tomorrow, thanks a ton for the patience!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…