flying moose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we are paired for the Volturn Mayhem Tour. I can play mostly during the day. My timezone is GMT+1. What about you ?
    signed up just in time haha anyway for voltturn madness tour i can play monday/tuesday pretty much any time after 12:00 PM EDT (gmt-5), honestly just let me know what works for you i'll probably find a way to fit it in
    Hello! In your latest post in CAP 27 art, you gave the following feedback on A_Magical_Liopleurodon's design: "Also its face is hideous."

Would you mind either removing that from your post or providing more explanation/feedback? This line by itself is not constructive.
    Flipped is catchy and easy to remember, and adequately represents what the point of the metagame is. I feel like you went for the right name on your first try!
    If you visit the CAP Discord server, I can help you out with compressing your image while minimizing fidelity loss. :)
    Hey, flying moose! Your current Snaelstrom pre-evo art submissions are illegal due to them being not direct images, size, and not being labelled. Just a head's up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…