Petros
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we play for SS OU and due to Easter I'll be out of town starting tmrw and until Monday. I can try to make a game work then, but it would be rather difficult; would you be open to an extension? I'm free after 7 PM EST today if that works and if not I'm EST and Tuesday-Thursday next week I should be free after 6 PM my time.
    Petros
    Petros
    saturday should work, can you do 5 or 6 pm gmt+2?
    Delta4
    Delta4
    Shit sorry vacation got the best of me, can you do sometime Monday afternoon evening EST when I get back? Just lmk a time so I can ask for extension
    Petros
    Petros
    i called act already since i was waiting on you
    Hey we’re paired for rands, this week I’m traveling so scheduling a lot tougher for me, but I can do Friday night and all of Saturday. My timezone is GMT-4. Alternatively, I should be more free next week if those days don’t work.
    Hello! We are paired for the WCoR. I'm GMT+1 and in holidays, so I'm currently available for most of my day (let's say, 9AM-10PM, can do a bit sooner/later if really needed). However I may move out of home at some (currently unknown) point over the course of this week, after which my avaibilities are going to be reduced by a sizeable amount for what will essentially be the rest of the round.
    Broken cup, I am gmt -6, other than all day tomorrow I’m fairly free
    TwoLargeGayMen
    per our discord convo, we are playing at 4am gmt thursday! just wanted wall proof! cant wait to be absolutely DESTROYED <3
    Hey we are paired for the rbtt. I'm +0, depending on your gmt in can play from 9am to 12am during the week, otherwise in can also play after my work (after 11pm)
    Hey we’re paired for rbtt, when do you wanna play? I’m really busy this week, so unfort I can only make it on weekends, preferably morning or evening. My timezone is GMT-5
    Hi, we are fucking in modern trio open.
    Looks like we both are the GMT+3, can ya play today? PS nickname Venik777
    Modern trios. I am gmt -4. I can play anytime after 4pm during the week or the weekend.
    Petros
    Petros
    can you play now?
    what's your PS username?
    Petros
    Petros
    i'm gmt + 3. i'm gonna be moving tomorrow and i'm not sure when i'll be able to have internet connection. i'll lyk asap.
    Mack Knife
    Mack Knife
    You can hmu on discord @ Mack Knife#2233 if you want to play during the day. It is only rands.
    Hey Petros, writing to you for the multirandom tour. My partner and I are both GMT +2. It's hard for us to schedule this week; would it work for you Saturday the 31st in our afternoon? (E.g. 2-6pm)
    Petros
    Petros
    hey, actually my partner is very busy with exams these few days. we'll probably have to play this upcoming tuesday or later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…