Feyy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo ODST when? I’m GMT -4
    Feyy
    Feyy
    +7, any day after wednesday works for me, preferably my mornings or late night
    Feyy
    Feyy
    yo do you have a time in mind
    avarice
    avarice
    now? on main 8B45
    when do you wanna play for OSDT? I'm -4 and I'll be free all of weds/thurs/fri and sunday (also later saturday but I would prefer to not play then unless absolutely necessary), and I'd prefer to play on sunday if possible.
    Feyy
    Feyy
    Hello, i'm +8, i can play all days after wednesday. Could we try to do friday night -4 which would be my saturday morning, maybe around after 9pm -4. I may be available earlier, i'll lyk if thats the case. Otherwise i'd probably be available before 1pm -4 on sunday.
    zoe
    zoe
    9pm -4 friday works (unless you'd prefer a different time, I'll wait for you to confirm it)
    zoe
    zoe
    on tours as zoe
    Hey, we play for natdex dou. I'm -4 and free evenings all week and whenever on Saturday, can't play Sunday.
    Feyy
    Feyy
    im +7, im only available after wednesday, could do 9pm -7 saturday if that works for you
    bagel
    bagel
    Sounds good, see you then
    blt when do u want to play, im gmt+1, I can do any weekday this week, weekend is probably not an option unless its late Sunday evening but cant guarantee availability because I am working this weekend.
    Hey, we are playing for NatDexDOU kickoffs. I'm GMT+10. I can play any time on Saturday and any time on Friday except 5-8pm.
    Feyy
    Feyy
    not sure on this week's schedule right now, i'll have to get back to you later
    Hey when do you want to play for DPP Swiss? I’m gmt -4, and should be free Tuesday-Wednesday 8-10PM, or before 5PM Friday. Weekend is tbd but possible if those times don’t work
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Hey I’m online and ready when you are
    Actuarily
    Actuarily
    Hey we can try to reschedule this weekend, or if you’re on in the next few hours lmk and I should be available
    Feyy
    Feyy
    sorry i missed the initial time, youre probably not available to play now, lmk what time works for weekends
    Hey, we play for USUM cup this week. I'm gmt -4. All day Friday, morning Saturday, or evening Sunday work for me. My discord tag is CG12#2227 if you want to message me there
    Good evening user feyy, we play for dpl. I'm in the eastern time zone (gmt-4) and am on afternoons this week monday-friday 230pm-1030pm and potentially saturday, in general i would prefer playing later at night my time
    Feyy
    Feyy
    Good morning. I'm +7 so we're 11 hours apart. With those times, i can play around 7pm your time and any time after that on thursday, friday and saturday (corresponds to friday, saturday and sunday morning for me). Any one of those days work although your friday (my saturday) works best for me.
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    Do you wanna do like Midnight my time on Saturday which would be 11 am for you sunday?
    Feyy
    Feyy
    that sounds good to me, see you then
    Hello, we play for DPP DOU swiss, im GMT+9 and I prefer weekends, but if you'd like weekdays i do have some free hours.
    PikaSpark
    PikaSpark
    i sent u a couple of pms on PS but u didnt respond, do u want to play at a later time?
    Feyy
    Feyy
    sorry i was so tired and fell asleep right before out scheduled time, i can still play tonight or tomorrow
    PikaSpark
    PikaSpark
    i can play soon
    Hi when dou seasonal? GMT +1
    SMB
    SMB
    Does Wednesday 7pm +1 work? Weekend I'm free pretty much all day from 9am to 8pm so if you think we can fit the game then that works too
    Feyy
    Feyy
    Ye wednesday 7pm +1 works for me. see you then
    SMB
    SMB
    i'm online as smb if you want to play earlier
    hey when are you good for the DOU ssnl? I'm GMT+0, and would prefer to play around 2 pm my time during the weekdays, as I have a no pokemon policy on the weekends. 2pm GMT+0 on tuesday is my preferred time, but any day before Friday works for me as i'm traveling on friday for CNY.
    hi again dou ssnl, -5, when are you free?
    Feyy
    Feyy
    scheduled on discord, leaving message here as proof of scheduling
    zoe
    zoe
    :blobthumbsup:
    Hey I'm your opponent for Smgon Draft Kickoff. When do you have time? (I'm GMT+2)
    Feyy
    Feyy
    on showdown as big man see
    Feyy
    Feyy
    im no longer available, we can reschedule a different time
    Frablz
    Frablz
    Im so sry. I came home from Christmas very late yesterday and thought we scheduled for 28th. What would work for you instead?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…