LogIce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, USA VS WORLD I am GMT +7 My availability for weekdays my availability is from 9pm gmt +7 to 11pm gmt +7, unavailable at friday, I'm usually available at weekends at 10am-10pm gmt+7 tho I think I'll be unavailable on Saturday so lmk when u can play
    LogIce
    LogIce
    Hey! I’m -5. Would you possibly be able to do Sunday at 11pm your time? I don’t think I will be home in time for 10pm and I’m in class during your weekday availability.
    Aldrich
    Aldrich
    Sunday 11pm my time can do, but preferably sooner! can i get your contact on discord so that we can schedule better? thanks!
    LogIce
    LogIce
    Discord is logice

I’ll try to be home sooner but I will likely be out of the house from around my 7am-10am that day, I’ll let you know if that changes
    hey dou natdex +2 here, would u be able to play before friday? the sooner the better for me, I have a rough week
    LogIce
    LogIce
    Hi ! I am available in the evening (8-10 pm) on Wednesday or most of the day (after 2pm) tomorrow :) I am GMT -4
    Voltix
    Voltix
    tomorrow should work around 5pm ur time for example?
    LogIce
    LogIce
    Yup that works!
    yo we play for nduu kickoff week 1, when do you want to play? i'm gmt+0 and free of the time
    LogIce
    LogIce
    Sounds good to me :) my sdid is LogIce
    Baddy
    Baddy
    hey, i'm free now if you are. i'm online as baddygames if you want to send a challenge early
    LogIce
    LogIce
    Sweet, sending it over now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…