Nix_Hex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heya would you be ok if the suggestion thread was removed? no admin is ever going to look at them so it feels kind of like a waste of time to have it there (i mean cuz it's your thing, unless you want to take each suggestion and then personally put them to the admins idk) but i'm just trying to clear out everything that isn't necessary in sih so i dunno what to do with it really.
    skylight
    skylight
    ok lol im gonna remove it then because its really pointless and since you modded the previous forum i didnt wanna step on toes yknow but all g
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    but what about my request, it's important
    skylight
    skylight
    Go bug oglemi
    Your post on my profile was creepy, yet endearing. Miss you.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    pls start programming for smogon again so you can get rid of xenforo lol
    Desolate
    Ha. That would end well.
    I found out the song from back in March or whenever, it was on the radio again tonight lol

it was High On You by Survivor
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Lol, I don't think it'd catch on 'cause Never Gonna Give You Up was really the only thing anyone knew of Rick (at least at the time rick rolling started) but Survivor is already well-known for Eye of the Tiger so there would be some mystery missing there
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    also I don't think the lyrics are as good to use for stupid jokes like Never Gonna Give You Up
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Lol just skip straight to the keys player bobbing his head back and forth and we're good.
    Hey NixHex I don't think Piex implemented my GP check yet. That's why it still looks like it needs a lot of work.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    I just know it will take a lot of work. Not an insult to you, but because it's just one of those articles.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Usually articles that are packed with information need a lot of work. This is one of those.
    Disaster Area
    yeah.. also I moved house a couple days ago. Still, I'm about halfway done as I'm typing this. Don't worry about it I'll get through it :)
    I rest my case and will not be responding any further having lost complete trust in mods like yourself who will do anything to protect fellow mods even if they were also at fault.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    I don't even know Trickster, and I have no "agenda" ... I just thought your posts were idiotic and inflammatory and that if you were a sensible human being and not a complete crybaby, you could wait out the ban. Or you could have not insulted him in the first place and maybe you would have had a better chance of being unbanned immediately.
    Lets not forget how it started: a complete lock which prevented me from chatting to no one for simply linking a battle trickster was taking part in (and without knowing that he would be unusually deeply offended because of it).
    You're very good at picking on things that suit you're agenda. Targeting criticisms on me without EVEN MENTIONING any error made by your fellow mod is exactly why your comment is irrelevant to me.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    I seem pretty relevant to you since you posted two more comments. Just chill out.
    Do you moderate the Technical Projects forum? If so, I was wondering if I could post a thread that would act as a directory, but it either a) only have active projects or b) have a message next to it to signify whether or not it was active.
    I'm interested in getting those Sylveons you talked about in the analysis

it seems like a good Pokemon
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Okay, found my Power Saves and did some cloning. I have 12 Specs (252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD HP Ground Modest) and 12 CM (252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD Bold). The Specs one has Quick Attack and Baton Pass, but you can easily just teach it Hidden Power with TM 10 which is free in the tree town.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I'll be free tonight, I'll message you if we're both on at the same time

what's the gender on these Sylveons btw?
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    What time zone are you in? I'm in PDT (GMT-7) and am on IRC right now and probably will be for the rest of the evening.
    hey mang, you still doing battle spot sylveon? been a little while since you touched it
    cant say
    cant say
    I'm busy at the moment, I might he able to get on in about an hour if you still want to. It's no big deal though, I'm happy for you to still do sylv if you want
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Sylveon is a pretty brainless Pokemon add it is and I love helping to revive metagames on Smogon, has been since dream world. I'll hop back on it tomorrow, it's past midnight here.
    cant say
    cant say
    No problem. Yeah it pretty much just needs Specs Hyper Voice and maybe a Calm Mind set, so pretty easy. Sorry I couldn't jump on irc, my PC is being hogged by younger siblings, lol
    Hiya Nix! I'm officially 'back' now.

Good to see that you're still around. ^_^
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Sup dude
    November Blue
    November Blue
    Oh, hey! I didn't think you'd be online.

The forum revamp changed so many things. Remember the green light? I liked that.

Anyway, how are you? It's been a while.
    Wrong.. It's been a year and 3 months since X and Y released :p
    King N
    What do you mean?
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Oh I thought you were creeping at my comment on Birkal's profile where I said I haven't talked to him in over a year LOL
    King N
    You also commented something similar on my profile..remember?
    ok I'm reeeaally sorry I kind of did that thing again where I leave randomly and never come back ;; to be fair though I forgot I promised to return so I just did my own thing

honestly I need to give you my skype or something lol so we can still talk whenever I just randomly leave like I always do ;;;
    Any reason why you deleted my post?
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    which post was it?
    DrPumpkinz
    DrPumpkinz
    The one where I said that Greninja should go to a BL tier between Ubers and OU.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Because at least once per page, for every prior page, someone suggested an extra tier. You weren't the first and you won't be the last. Wait until the next person suggests it and for someone to respond so you get why that won't happen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…