KIRU75
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey can you trade me I have an egg that matches your shiny ID.
    KIRU75
    KIRU75
    Sure could you tell me which SV is it? Cause I got 3 games XD
    http://goo.gl/g3u29d just made this TRADE LOG before sleep! people who have not get the egg back can check it!
    oumint
    Thank you for making this list! Have a good nights sleep.
    prinn
    Indeed. Thanks for informing us :)
    KIRU75
    KIRU75
    haha thanks i slept pretty well XD!!!!!
    hi, sorry to bother you but can you ask your friend SV:3714 to trade with me, i have a shiny gible i want him to make hatch please
    FC: Gonzak - 1693-1801-5657
    KIRU75
    KIRU75
    oh wooooops this is really embarrassing, I just find out that the TSV i post on the forum is 3741 not 3714 X0!!! Sorry i did't realize it first.....do you want me to trade back the first Gible egg you give me?
    Gonzak
    Gonzak
    ohhh i seee, then dony worry about it, regarding the gible keep it if u want i have like 3 boxes of it, it should have between 5 and 6 ivs so it should be sort of good =)
    KIRU75
    KIRU75
    ok thanks!!!! sorry about that again :((
    Wow! It seems like you've been pretty busy :P. When you can, would you be able to ask your friend if they would be able to hatch an egg(SV: 638) for me :). It would be much appreciated . Also, this SV number is listed next to "friend (1)"--I'm not sure if this helps any with identification, but I thought I would include it anyway :P.
    prinn
    Hey, I just woke up, You can just trade me whenever you have a chance :)
    prinn
    Awesome! Thank you two very much :), and I very much like how y'all have handled the incoming flux of visitors by having a document showing the progress of each hatching. Top notch!
    KIRU75
    KIRU75
    you are welcome!! my friends and me are all shiny fans so they pretty much know the feeling of wanting to hatch a shiny haha, thank you for your noibat too!!!
    Hi. Your friend [850] can hatch a shiny for me! I am 3754 6401 0468 - Xaru ^_^
    Xaru
    Xaru
    Sure, I added you now. :)
    KIRU75
    KIRU75
    It's ready! i'll trade it to you just a moment
    Xaru
    Xaru
    *yawn*i just woke up ^_^ i will be online whenever you are ready, no hurries!
    Hi Kiru! Your friend has a SV I need (3112) to hatch my egg. Could you please help me hatch it? I have some 5iv Dratinis or Goomeys as thanks for the help.

Thanks a lot.
    oumint
    When do you think it will be done? (No rush, just curious) I know you are busy after looking at your profile haha
    KIRU75
    KIRU75
    let me see! she just helped one user hatched a shiny, but she was no longer online then X/...
    i will have to sleep right now and i hope i can get her when i wake up!!!!
    oumint
    Ok thanks
    hey please check your pm's :)
    KIRU75
    KIRU75
    umm!? sorry i'm so new to this forum ;_;
    so i dont know what you want me to check ;_; could you give more details?
    KIRU75
    KIRU75
    oh i think i saw it LOL sorry i'm so dumb
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…