Dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hola tío ¿Cómo estás?
    Dave
    Dave
    What's the point of the upside down question mark
    coR.
    idrk, but it's part of the spanish grammar, it's a must like the "!" at the beginning of a exclamation "!Hola!" lol ;<
    Would you be cool with me hosting an ORAS OU version of Battle Royale?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    oh shit I thought you were doing dpp lol
    Dave
    Dave
    I change it up every battle royale. I mighta done DPP last BR, I forget haha. But I generally do ORAS as the primary. Feel free to do it again
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    nah you go ahead, I wasn't aware you did it with ORAS
    oops just saw your msg. all good g, 2nd game was terrible luckwise, would've defs been tight :)
    Hello Dave,

I would like to try out for the illustrious Team US East. With a man of your caliber steering the ship, I am confident it will be quite the team.

JK you have aids
    Dave
    Dave
    Seeing as you're more qualified for East then that of Team Asia, we gladly accept you to our prestigious organization.
    stoney (H)
    Dave
    Dave
    looks at following.

-looks at ur following-

hello. gregory. how are you? ^__^
    Hey man i subbed your oppo for adv cup. When can you play this week ?
    Dave
    Dave
    anytime after 3pm est, thats when i am off work. wednesdays i am busy a bit in the evenings but yeah, just name a time and ill try and make it
    Tom0410
    3pm your time Thursday, it's ok ?
    Requesting enforcer spot as per usual please SC :)
    Dave
    Dave
    You're always welcome buddy! Glad to have you back! I'll be quite active for this one as well. I'll be home in a few hours to sop you! :)
    FireMage
    FireMage
    I'm glad to be back :D!
    Play today or tomorrow?
    I'm down w/ whatever but i'm not gonna be home for a couple hrs today. About 7 i should be good tho. 4pm and onwards tmr
    Dave
    Dave
    We can aim for both, I dont have any plans - (tomorrow I get home around 5:00 est) so we can definitely get this done today or tomorrow, whats the best way to contact you otuside of forums? irc? simulator? if so which server? etc
    -gizmo-
    Sim(main; i frequent ou and competitive tutoring rooms under gizmo or IDGT) or Skype i rlly hate irc. If you wanna add my skype so you can message me tomorrow when you get on it's leglessbadger. (I'd rather tomorrow because i have work to catch up on today but I can play if you'd rather)
    you can host battle royale whenever imo
    Dave
    Dave
    ive had permission for a while, just have been holding back because ive been quite busy. co-host with me? ^_^
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    nnnnnn can't be active enough soz :(
    when are we playing?
    Dave
    Dave
    Sure you're not ready now? ^_^

If not then that's fine
    Dave
    Dave
    Hey, I ended up staying home sick today because i'm not feeling well. So I can play anytime before 6 if you'd like. Would you like to recschedule or not?
    Dave
    Dave
    Or is 6 okay?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…