BulbaSword
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• IM DELETING YOU, SENPAI! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Senpais are irreplaceable I could never delete you Sempai! Send this to ten other Senpais who give you head pats
    IM DELETING YOU, SENPAI! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Senpais are irreplaceable I could never delete you Sempai! Send this to ten other Senpais who give you head pats
    IM DELETING YOU, SENPAI! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Senpais are irreplaceable I could never delete you Sempai! Send this to ten other Senpais who give you head pats
    Omega-Xis
    Omega-Xis
    Or never get ☁noticed☁ again❌❌❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no head pats for you 3 back: you're Senpai's childhood friend️ 5 back: you're senpai's kanojo
    YOU JUST GOT HIT BY

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅|█
    ▄██THE ORIGINAL YAOI TANK███▅▄▃▂
    █████████████████████►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
    REPOST ON 10 PROFILES OR NO MORE GAY FOR YOU
    ❤ had to leave a message here. Thanks for being such an amazing RO and friend. Happy birthday!
    BulbaSword
    BulbaSword
    thank you for everything, finally a real cosmo ro, 20 years old (cool)
    Albert.
    Albert.
    #95Gang
    Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (inlove) (party). It's been great meeting you on Pokémon showdown, and I like to look up to you in terms of being a good user. :D
    BulbaSword
    BulbaSword
    great meeting you too man, thanks :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…