Crestfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when can you play for the The Unscrupulous Tiering Director Tour III r1? I'm gmt+1 and prefer to play on the weekends!
    hi crest, 1v1 tour. gmt+2 =)
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    ok so I have a flight in 8 hours and when I land I'll be GMT -4

I can do Friday afternoon GMT-4. Does that work? Like 1-4pm I'd be free almost 100%.
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    wanna do this tmrw?
    Hey mind doing me a favor and help me test some rby metas today?
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    I can't atm but how about later or tomorrow if that's better for you?
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    tomorrow "works"
    issue is I have my game 3 for GSC Cup tomorrow

I'm also busy 100% from 9am-1pm and 4:30-7:30pm. gonna be hard since i'm GMT+5 but ill do my best for u dude.
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    If you can't don't worry about it. You don't have to stress over it if you are already busy
    Hey in the Smash Bros tour, if we know who our next opponent in the challonge bracket is, are we free to challenge them? Just wondering in case you wanted everyone to move to round 2/3/etc at the same or something like that.
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    yeah i didn't really make a decision on that, im going to make that more clear for the future

if you already played it's fine but generally u shouldnt play future matchups until I say so (since i might need to sub pple in etc.)

again my fault for not specifying until now
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Oh no that's totally fine! It's why I asked haha. And I haven't even contacted my (potential) opponent yet so there is no need to worry <3
    take the win if you want, my bad for missing the scheduled time
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    I'd rather not have an act win over someone I want to face. I'm going to be up all night today. Basically right now + 5 more hours. If you can make any of those times hit me up on smogtours! ill be waiting
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    ok waited 4 and a half. oh well dude :(
    Golden Sun
    Golden Sun
    Was at uni till late so had no chance of making its sorry bro
    Hey crestfall I'm in the smash tournament but my opponent joefriends hasnt been on since friday... I've sent him a message but I don't know what to do if he doesn't respond
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    read the thread rules about claiming activity
    if you think you have the right to an activity win - POST in the thread and ill go over it :)
    Hello man, we have to play for RBY cup, when can you play?
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    I'm GMT+5:30 and prefer nights my time. What works for you? I can do 10pm-2am my time almost always
    silver ghost
    silver ghost
    hm, can you play today, in some minutes, that will be 10 pm? img gmt -3 so if you could play today would help xD
    bro can you play today im here all the night if you want
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    if you see this ill be on in an hour-90m
    BlessyZ
    BlessyZ
    just PM me when you're on im in smogtour
    why's your name crestfall
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    so back when I was obsessed with LoL I decided i got bored of all my skins. so i went to go download some custom skins that look way nicer.

I found one called "Crestfall Raven Vayne." I liked the name so I took it.

Originally Crestfall is a WoW reference which is where the artist/designer came up with the name for the Vayne skin.
    SocialSocialSocial
    hey you're my opp' for the Bw cup 2 when will you be able to play im gmt +1 btw
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    I'm GMT+5:30
    can you do Saturday night for you? Around 12am-1am Sunday my time (which is 7:30-8:30 pm Saturday for you!)
    BlessyZ
    BlessyZ
    Yea sure sunday night soo
    monoPL when? gmt -7 would like to get it done on the weekend sometime so just lmk what works for you.
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    I can do this preferably between like 12-3am my time Monday. I'm +5:30 so it would be Sunday afternoon for u. Does that range work?
    shiloh
    shiloh
    that /should/ work, i can also play rn if you can
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    would if I could ;__;
    late response anyways
    Hello, esteemed user of Pokemon Showdown! We are paired for MPL this week. I'm GMT -5, and should be available whenever because I'm on break. ^_^
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    attempting smogtours now
    it usually is much faster you are correct.
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    im on smogtours and my internet is already doing better. if possible let's just battle in 20m to avoid any d/cs on my side ;_;
    Jyph
    Jyph
    hey sorry i had to go eat but if you're still awake i should be good for an hour or two
    Yo, we're against each other in MPL. I'm GMT -6 so it may be interesting trying to schedule our battle. Unless you're good with around 7:45-10:00pm my time on Thursday or Friday, we might have to wait for the weekend. 8:00pm for me is about 7:30am for you.
    Acast
    Acast
    Lol that's fine. I'm still working on mine too.
    Acast
    Acast
    oh and I just realized I said "Sunday afternoon". I meant Saturday afternoon for me. Sunday morning for you. Timezones are hard :x
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    all good. prepare well!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…