Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uu open when? gmt +2, available at most evenings
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I'm gmt-7 does 9pm your time tomorrow work?
    Serpi
    Serpi
    yea, that's perfect
    I'm GMT -6, we fight NU for PSPL, saw the post below too, so guess I'll find you on PS sometime around then.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hey i've been looking around but haven't seen you yet. I have to leave for work at noon tomorrow and sunday (gmt-7) so hopefully we can find a time that works before then. If not It'll have to be when I get home at like 7
    Hey man, finish work at 3 tomorrow, we're scheduled for 3:30, I can definitely play cos both my parents are at work but i might be a bit late depending on buses (just found out my mum needs the car), if I'm a bit late just hang on I'm on my way, thanks
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    no worries, i'll idle on tours
    hey dude I'm seriously busy for the next week so there's a chance we will need an extension, i'm playing nu seeded tour in 12 hours if you're online then we can play, also tomorrow between around 10am and 3pm British time I can try and be online. When are you free?
    Orphic
    Orphic
    Aite dude
    Orphic
    Orphic
    if i don't make it today (i will really try), then we will need an extension
    Orphic
    Orphic
    or the other option, if i don't make it, is that i come home from work tonight at 11 and we play then, at 11:20 or so, gmt, idk what time that is for you
    When are you going to be online for our GSC bo5
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i'll be on after noon tomorrow, sorry i had to cover a co-workers shift today so i had to leave right as you vm'd me D:
    Nudisto
    Nudisto
    It's ok I'll be on around 1 pm
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    k i'll be on ps for most of the day now, i cant get on irc atm so find me there D:
    Ru ssnl, gmt-4, weekend what timeframes work for you?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Fortunately that timeframe matches well with mine (5-9 my time), so lets shoot for around 5/5:30.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i think you misread, the only times i CANNOT do today are 5-9 est. let me know if im the one mistaken
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    oh my bad for misreading, and thanks for clarifying. that makes this much more difficult. We might be able to play after that timeframe but its not looking very good D:
    hi we got matched up for the nu thing. im gmt +2 and i can play about 5-11 pm on saturday
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    unfortunately i'm out of town this weekend and saturday won't work. Im gmt-7 for the record. The best times for me to play would be anytime until like 9am tomorrow morning. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled so i'll be out of commission until friday when i leave for business. If we can do monday that also works, if none of those times work we'll need to ask for an extension
    Fran
    Fran
    how about 3pm my time today
    Second chances when do you want to play
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    uh im gmt-7 i can do like the rest of today, anytime after like 2pm tomorrow, and then im pretty much booked until monday due to work / wisdom teeth pulled / exams
    what times are you available for uber ssnl
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i can do p much anytime for the rest of today and tomrrow, after that weeknights and morning gmt-7 work best for me
    I'm not sure if you're on the winners or losers bracket but... when do u want to play for the ubers ssnl? i'm EST
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    play tomorrow or sunday after noon pst?
    Impact
    Impact
    i can play now, my name on ps is Impact_vgc
    I will be in the vgc room
    ya im serious, we have DTC / Omfuga / ShakeItUp / passion / atomicllamas / Zamrock / based scythe / eonx / chakra / thecrystalonix / lighthouses so far
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    fuck thats tempting.. but i cant betray my friend raseri. gotta stick with nu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…