Lyssa
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• dubs winter seasonal when I'm CST and prefer weekends.
    nadando
    hey man, i really don't want this to come down to activity but i've been waiting for 20+ minutes and i need to go soon. idk if you just forgot or if i wasn't clear in our scheduling on PS, but either way you didn't show up. we can try to get an extension if you want, but the only time i'm available on weekdays is like 7-9 PM my time, which would like be super early for you. idk man just tell me what you want to do.
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    i wasn't at home, have to resolve some problems irl and i forgot to wrote here. idk if u can play at my 0am-1am that are your 5-6pm i can try to stay on but i really cant wait 3or 4am cuz tomorrow i have to go back at work.
    nadando
    i can't play then because i'm going out, i'm sorry man :/
    Hey, ru open. Can you play Saturday or Sunday between like 3-7pm your time?
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    yes i can. pm here when you're online and i will come.
    dodmen
    dodmen
    sounds good. see you then
    dodmen
    dodmen
    I'll be online for a while starting now
    Hi. RU Open Round 3. My timezone is gmt-7. I'm quite flexible. On which day do you want to play / are you free?
    ZeroAkito
    ZeroAkito
    Sorry something just came up. I'll be online at 10am my time. Sorry again for the inconvenience -.-
    ZeroAkito
    ZeroAkito
    Still not done. Guess it'll be 10:30 before I am home and can go online for our match :/
    ZeroAkito
    ZeroAkito
    Finally am back. I am now ready to play the match
    hi we're paired for Doubles Opens R2, I'm GMT+5:30
    and prefer 10pm-2am time any day, does that work for you ever? if yes - when?
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    l0l u got the win. i don't even know. yeah i did wait till day before to re-contact, but I did look everyday for hours and was on. i guess it's w/e but when the opp says I can have the win and then it isn't given it's weird.

anyways gl in rest unless this gets flipped.
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    undid and gave it to crestfall
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    i'm having a lot of problem irl, that's why i give up.
    Hi. We play for PU Open. I am EST / GMT -5 and am available most afternoons in the Little Cup took and on smogtours
    Hi you are my UU Open opponent.

My timezone is EDT (gmt -4), expected times of availability are 10am-3pm and 8-11pm. My schedule in the afternoons are more volatile, but given your timezone it seems unreasonable to suggest times after 8 PM my time. For comparison, 2 PM in GMT -4 would be 8 PM GMT +2.
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    hey man, 10am-3pm your time is perfect for me. What day?
    marilli
    marilli
    how about sunday (tomorrow) around 2pm my time = 8pm your time

see you then!
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    kk for tomorrow n_n
    We're playing for the RU Open, I'm GMT+10, I feel looking at your uu open messages that it might be best to play 10pm my time, 2pm your time, either tomorrow, thursday or the weekend.
    Hey, so we play for UU Open. I'm GMT-5, and I can basically try any time next week that's reasonable for both of us. Let me know what days/times work for you, and we can try and get something done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…