Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• blt finals gmt +12 when did you wanna play dude? I'd prefer if we play around the weekend sometime as i'm busy the whole week but lmk what time works for you and we'll sort something out...
    GonxKillua
    GonxKillua
    9pm - 10pm for you good?
    Euli94
    That is perfect
    Euli94
    I am on vacation rn and the wifi is really bad here and sometimes it doesn't work at all. If I am not online between 9 and 10 it is because the wifi doesn't work. Also it could be possible that I disconnect during the battle because of that. Please stop the timer if this is the case
    were paired for nu open r2. Im est and can battle mondays-fridays between 12pm and 4pm my time. Can a time around that work for you?
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    works for me! You can find me in the nu or uu rooms on ps, or alternatively we can meet on smogtours! lmk which you'd prefer, and Ill cya at the set time!
    Euli94
    Let's meet on smogtours
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    ok! Smogtours 12pm gmt-5. cya then :]
    Hi, we are paired on ubers open. I'm gmt +1 can you play in the weekend?
    Euli94
    Weekend works for me. I am GMT +2. Maybe Saturday 5pm my time? That should be 4pm your time
    Alice Kazumi
    Alice Kazumi
    Yh works
    Hey we play for NU Open I'm GMT -3 do you wanna play this Sunday?
    Euli94
    I am GMT +2. We can play Sunday 8pm my time, that should be 3pm your time
    hero
    hero
    yeah that works, see you then :]
    Euli94
    I am online as Euli94 on smogtours and in the tornaments room on the main server
    We play BLT week 6, I'm GMT -6 (or something like that), when play?
    Euli94
    I am GMT+2. I have pretty much every da time. We could play maybe Wednesday? I have time from 7pm to midnight my time.
    Hello Euli94, we're paired for the first round of the RU open. I am Eastern Timezone, though I work steady midnights. i'm generally available from 6pm est to 10pm est mostly every day and more on the weekends. Let me know when you want to get this done
    hey, we are paired for blt this week. my timezone is GMT + 10. when do you want to play?
    Jmac AU
    hey, so the deadline is getting closer, so we should probably work on properly scheduling a time now. for the rest of the time allocated, when are you available to play?
    Euli94
    Hey, we could play today. I am probably online for the next few hours
    Euli94
    I have today time from now on until at least 5pm. That is until 1 am for you in the morning. Tomorrow I have also time from 8 am to 5pm. That is for you from 4om to 1 am
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…