Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You want UT or EV'd Groudon? Don't have the UT version on my Y yet, but that's no problem. :) Let me know!
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Thanks for the egg! Enjoy Groudon. :) You can put it in your thread as Not For Trade ^^
    lats
    Thank you! If there's anything wrong with scatterbug just gimme me a shout!
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Sure ^^ I'm off now, will check the egg tomorrow when I get home. :)
    You probably have gotten rid of all of them but would you be kind enough to send me a spitback female magickarp in lure ball? My current projects are cottonees and onmanyte in dream ball and chickorita and totadile in premier balls (from Colosseum) or anything from my trade thread.
    lats
    I have to go to work in 5 minutes, so if we haven't traded by then I'm afraid you'll have to wait until I'm back :(
    awiec
    awiec
    No problem I haven't even started yet, I'll probably trade you tomorrow.
    lats
    That's fine.
    I would like a magikarp if you have one I'll give you a dream ball spitback
    Menezjul
    Menezjul
    You still got that spitback I can have
    lats
    what's your FC? and I can't trade right now sorry, doing something on black 2
    Menezjul
    Menezjul
    3711-7428-7401 that's fine I'll be on a little bit longer
    yea the latias and the heatran are interesting i have a 6 iv shiny infernape and 6 iv shiny tentacruel i got them pre pokebank one from a trand and the other a contest so they should just be cloned not genned if that matters to you let me know if either one interests you
    lats
    Hey, dude. That Tentacruel you traded me is from Pokecheck. It has a Premier Ribbon, making it completely worthless and essentially a hack. Please trade me back Latias ASAP.
    cryo5
    i got it from a contest i didnt know it was from pokecheck im not on that much anymore but ill try to trade you when i have time maby tomorrow if i remember
    lats
    you never came on... I'm thinking, when can I get my latias back? :/
    what legends do you have i have a couple shinies i could trade
    lats
    OK.
    31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Heatran Stealth Rock
    31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Defog Latias
    31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Terrakion

I have more, but am particularly looking to trade these 3, any interest you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…