Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Ok so I only just found out u were on smogon cause for some reason no one tags u on the chessmons tours so for our tour battle how does tomorrow 5 - 6 pm gmt +1 sound for u? If u need it earlier or later just say so but try not to have it too late for my time.
    have u ever poured crazy glue into your nose just to see what it would be like to smell with your mouth
    Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    Josh
    I actually never read those rofl
    hey, I'm asking around right now if there's interest in making a uu discord. Right now we mostly use skype or ps. I'll get back to you soon, thanks man!
    Josh
    Sounds good :toast:
    Josh
    Very well deserved gz man
    Josh
    But answer this you're the last tier !!!!,!,!,!,@,=&×£*#/*
    your the next sub on my list for jojo mafia

do you want to sub in?
    Josh
    Uh can I get back to you in the morning
    we're fighting in AG tour, I'm GMT+1 , free most days before ~11pm my time
    Josh
    Computer died so hopefully I'll be able to get it working before deadline
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    np, let me know when it's up/if you need an extension
    sin(pi)
    sin(pi)
    ?_?
    What times are u online generally,we have to play chessmons,Im GMT+5
    Josh
    I'm edt and can play anytime im not worling from mobile phone much so lmk when you're frre
    FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
    Josh
    I heard it, it's OK but I'm not in love
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    I read that his new album is done, being mixed, and should be out fall. So anytime now. That song was a movie soundtrack single, so I doubt it will count as the first album single even if it ends up on the album.
    Josh
    I hope it's released soon, really need new shut to listen to x_x
    This is a very potent and fun hyper offensive core that I find myself using all of the time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…