entreflores
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we're paired for regional tour, im GMT-5/EST, let me know a good time for ya and we can try to play
    hi. we're paired for wlt adv when do you want to play? gmt +1
    entreflores
    entreflores
    Weekend is good too. I'll write here whenever I have time to come into smogtours, do the same
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    im on smogontours from now to next 6 hours i think contact me cuz i could be afk.
    We play for Regional when is a good time? I'm gmt-6.
    entreflores
    entreflores
    I'm still on. Bit of a trainwreck. The battle could work wonders on me either way tbh. Is already 1.30 am. But still have time
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Ah I'm sorry I could not respond I was out then. I can see what I can do tomorrow if you want to though.
    entreflores
    entreflores
    Am on smogtours now, meet me there. Will stay for hours, but may go afk for whiles
    hey i'm your tutor! tell me ur discord / skype and we'll start working!
    paired for Worlds Longest TOur ORAS OU, GMT +3 here, when free?
    ckw
    ckw
    im free tmrw too.. hopefully we can get this done!
    entreflores
    entreflores
    Also I just finished my class and don't feel like shit. I'll go to Smogtours later tonight
    ckw
    ckw
    ill be on for awhile now, pm me on ps when ready
    Hey, we're paired in DPP for the World's Longest OU tour, when can you play? I'm GMT -5.
    entreflores
    entreflores
    Hi, am gmt+3 and will be availiable in the weekend 10-12 pm my time, even later maybe.
    entreflores
    entreflores
    Am on Smogtours right now btw :)
    Hey we're paired for WLT (ADV). I'm US Central time zone with plenty of availability. I typically have UD in my name and can be found in Old Gens Room or SmogTours. When do you wanna play?
    entreflores
    entreflores
    Hi, am gmt+3 and will be availiable in the weekend 10-12 pm my time, even later maybe.
    UD
    UD
    Those times work for me. Do you have any time in particular?
    entreflores
    entreflores
    No. Also I'm on smogtours rn
    Hey WLT adv, when are you up for it? I'm GMT +5:30 and around later evenings
    entreflores
    entreflores
    I'm gmt+3 and availiable until early evenings for me usually (12-17.00 my time approx) so I'll hang around smogtours these hours. Also I won't be there today in these hours. My name is same as there, in the voiced section
    entreflores
    entreflores
    I'll be on the run tommorow but I'll have a n ADVteam on my phone and try to hang out in Smogtours as long as I can until 6.00pm my time.
    entreflores
    entreflores
    Am on smogtours and will be there for the next ~2 hours, maybe some more. PM me, I may not see it right away though cause I'm on phone, in a café
    hi we're paired for The World's Longest OU Tournament for oras ou, i'm in edt. Lemme know, i'm pretty flexible
    entreflores
    entreflores
    Hello, I'm gmt+3 and availiable noon to early eventing and then at night my times (12-17 and then 21-24 or even later), so I'll hang around smogtours these hours if possible. Hit me up when you see me, name same as here, in the voiced section
    entreflores
    entreflores
    Came to smogtours right now, will be able to play in a few minutes
    when russian roulet tournament, I'm + 2 gmt
    entreflores
    entreflores
    I'm GMT+3, sually very availiable between 14-24 my time except Tuesdays and Thursdays when I have a class in the afternoon. Any preference for the day? I'm really cool playing whenever, preferably tommorow or the day after.
    entreflores
    entreflores
    I'm on smogtours right now. Name's same as here, and I'm not yet voice. Hit me up :)
    hey, i see we're paired for batle tent. When would you like to play, im gmt+1 and fairly flexible timewise
    entreflores
    entreflores
    Hey man, I'm GMT+3 and also with great availiability, especially between 14.00-24.00 my times. Just give me 3-4 days to build and test something with my rentals and I'll pretty much be availiable the whole week I guess.
    entreflores
    entreflores
    I'm "ready", will be hanging around in Smogtours and am pretty much open to play whenever we meet. My name's same as here (entreflores) and I'm in the NONvoice section. See you mate :)
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Cool, cool. I'll try and find you tomorrow if that suits :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…