Vinc2612
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, were paired for r2 of dpp terrorist cup. Im gmt-5 when do you wanna play? :c
    Bongi
    Bongi
    Im free for most of sunday, if we could it then that would be great n.n
    Bongi
    Bongi
    You wanna play today buddy? If not i dont mind we can do it later. :o
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I'd rather play today yes, I'm on smogtours
    hi, when do you wanna play our tour match? I'm gmt+0, available most evenings
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! Gmt +1 here
    Tonight is fine for me, so let's go with it? Otherwise I'll be free every evening from Sunday
    Groudon ex
    Groudon ex
    Sure! I'll be PS from about 20:00 my time.
    Hey for walkthrough tour, Hariyama has King's Rock as a 5% hold item in wild, so shouldn't Slowking be legal?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I locked trade evos for one more round because Alakazam and Gengar
    Hey we are opponents for adv uu I'm gmt-7 when do u wanna play?
    velvet
    velvet
    Ok for playing at Saturday
    Pearl
    Pearl
    n_n
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    My plans changed so I'm still online, but if you could come on Smogtours soon, that would be appreciated since we scheduled for 3h ago
    allo, we gotta fight for rby tour. i'm booked for this weekend during reasonable times for you (assuming you're still in EU) and I work longer-than-average hours, so idk if I'll be available during reasonable times for you on the weekdays. Are you cool with playing next weekend?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    no problem, I'll be free most of next weekend. On Saturday until something like 6pm and Sunday until 11 GMT+1
    Hi, we still need to battle for the VGC Secret Santa Tourney :)
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    We actually don't, deadline was last Sunday and I got awarded the activity win, sorry
    ZyFlux
    ZyFlux
    Ah I see, sorry for the trouble then. Good luck for the rest of the tournament!
    DPP Terrorist Cup when u can?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am gmt+1.
    Best for me would be Saturday before 6pm, otherwise Sunday night (7-11pm) works just as well. If neither work for you, tell me more about your availabilities and I'll see what I can do.
    Articulo
    Articulo
    ugh, sometimes in the weekends i cant play, but I will do my best to be there this weekend :]
    Articulo
    Articulo
    im gmt-3
    Hey, we play BW for SPL week two. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are the best days for me, but Wednesday and Sunday can work if need be. Thursday I can play from 11am-noon, at 3pm (I have class right before an an hour after), and after 6:10pm GMT-5.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Friday/Sunday are the best for me, so let's go with Friday.
    Say 4 pm EST (or actually any time between 3 and 5:30)? And Sunday as backup if life says "nope"
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Yea that's perfect!
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I'll be ready from 3pm (maybe 10-15 minutes later, but probably not) until the end of the window.
    Hey! We are opponents for the second round of the Secret Santa Tourney. My timezone is EST (GMT-5). When can you battle?
    ZyFlux
    ZyFlux
    Can you play tomorrow?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    No, Saturday and Sunday are my remaining free days now
    ZyFlux
    ZyFlux
    Hey sorry, I've been busy for the last few days. But I'll be available all week now to battle, so let me know when you're online!
    >power rankings. You'll crush no worries. This new avatar is gonna need some getting used to, though. :P
    Je préférais Articuno :c
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    NON JE SUIS PAS VNR, JE CRIE PAS, J'ECRIS JUSTE EN CAPS
    0NI
    0NI
    prochaine fois je te remets pas internet.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    CE SONT JUSTE DES CAPS
    ET JE VIENS DE VOIR LES POWER RANKINGS
    FUCK EVERYTHING
    SMOGON KILLED ME
    I HAVE FEELINGS TOO
    Shoot dude i was in holiday without my computer, happy late birtday!
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    No problem, thank you very much! :D
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    :o I've just noticed this, sorry for being rude by not answering

That being said, thanks a lot n_n I should definitely use that alt someday to win the mental war turn 1 :D
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    wouldn't matter you'll always lose the game by turn 4
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Wish I didn't notice it actually
    ;_;
    Hi. If you're ok with answering, why did you decide not to manage for spl this year?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    It's more like I couldn't decide to manage. I don't know yet how active I can be in January, and I wouldn't risk letting a team down.
    But playing asks for less commitment, so I won't miss the tournament anyway :)
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    Ok, I hope you do well in the tournament.
    gotta ask u something... am i the reason vincune even exists?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    It wasn't specifically built for you, I'd have bring the team to my first wcop battle pretty much regardless of the opponent.
    But you were indeed the first Vincune opponent ever! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…