Snowy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're opponents for the Walkthrough tournament semis. How about wednesday or thursday afternoon/evening ? I'm GMT+1
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Well I gave you a 12 hours windows man.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Ok...I don't know what relevance that has to the question I asked, but since Sunday is now over for me, I'll take that as a no you couldn't. I'll be off work tomorrow (Monday) since I'm sick, I'll be on at 2am your time to play.
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Alright, see you there man.
    When are you free to play the Circuit tournament?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Ah I didn't see this in my notification:( I can play today for the next few hours and tomorrow from around this this time for a few hours if that works for u
    when we playing for spl? im gonna be smashed this weekend so thats prob not gonna happen, i can p much play any day but thursday. gmt+0
    hey just wanted to tell you that a rand in the pu room asked people to vote for me in rmt of the week without me knowing... you can dq me if you want, but I swear I had no hand in this. just trying to be honest with you. he said he "wasn't telling people to vote for me" but it was in the pu room :/ so yeah n_n
    hey! I can play for walkthrough tournament Monday night (late) or any time Tuesday, I'm CST GMT -6, lmk when is good for you
    antemortem
    antemortem
    Sorry, had plans that came up both days that didn't take all my time but I forgot to respond to this :| How does tomorrow evening my time sound? Any time after ~4pm CST (I'm not sure what time that is for you, if it doesn't work we can figure something else out)
    Snowy
    Snowy
    It's all good man. How's 7pm or later for you on Friday?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Your time 7pm on Friday btw
    We play for walkthrough tournament, I'm GMT -3, I can play friday or monday, although I see our timezones are quite different so we'd need to agree in some time
    hero
    hero
    hey man, I'm on smogtours right now, although I still haven't made my team haha I'm on it
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Oh lol, me neithe. I'll make a team quickly and then we'll play I guess oo
    hero
    hero
    yeah I'm kinda watching SPL games too, how long will you stay?
    We need to play for Walkthrough tour, I'm GMT +0
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Im gmt+11 and i'm free from 3pm-9pm Saturday and 12pm(noon)-8pm Sunday.
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    I can play on 1pm your time on Sunday, if you're fine with that
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Yes
    hey broski, scheduling a time will be tough considering timezones. i think our besr shot to play is the weekend in all honesty, whats your preferred day and time?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Weekends are best for me between 3pm to 10pm Saturday and midday to 10pm Sunday (gmt+11).
    Nedor
    Nedor
    sunday about midday - a few hours later (4 or 5 pm ish your time) should work for me if im not fucking up the timezone.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    4-5 pm my time Sunday is fine
    when do you want to play for the walkthrough tournament? im gmt +1
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Sounds good
    Lionyx
    Lionyx
    hey i'm sorry i just remembered that i had something planned saturday morning. are you okay to play sunday at the same hour instead ?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Yes
    Hey man. I'm gmt -5, I'm not available from 11 am - 7 pm on Friday, 4 - 11 pm on Saturday, and 10 am - 6 pm on Sunday (my work schedule). So a time that isn't any of those I can play most likely. Let me know when u wanna get this done fam.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I work all-day weekdays and dont get home to late. I'd rather not because of that anf also because I cant predict what time I'll get home if I do ot.
    Ragnarock
    Alright, how about Friday, around 11-11:30 PM my time?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Sweet
    heyy we gotta play non quag meta PU for LTPL :3 I'm kinda busy this week with university application and revision for mock exams but I'm free on the weekends 2pm-9pm my time GMT+0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…