Juninho21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're paired up for the Smogon tour, when can you play? I'm gmt +1 can can play either the 15th or the 16th from 6pm to 1am (my time) If you contact me throught twitter it would be grat because I get a notification and would be able to answer much faster (@yddeon)
    Juninho21
    Juninho21
    Contacted through twitter, scheduled to Friday 00h (his time) and Thursday 20h (my time) (gmt -3)
    Yddeon
    Just confirming this ^
    Hi, I'm your opponent for Round 5. I'm GMT time zone, and am free Monday-Thursday between 9:30am-1:30pm, and 8pm-10pm. If you aren't able to battle between these times let me know and I might be able to be free outside these times but not guaranteed
    Juninho21
    Juninho21
    Hello, I am here.
    Juninho21
    Juninho21
    However, I will need to do something for my grandma now (it is important), so I might be late like 10 or 15min.
    j29reborn
    That's fine, I'll log in on Showdown now so hit me up when you're readu
    hi, I'm your opponent for the 1st round!
    I'm from Italy, which means that my time is gmt+1 (London time +1 hour) and in this period I'm available every afternoon, evening and also night, from 15 to 19 and from 22 to 1 (my time), but there could be some exceptions. Tell me when you can battle
    (I actually sent you a pm because I didn't know I had to write there, my bad)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…