[Ṧ†ᾋℕⅮἎℛ₫] Muppet Mafia - WON BY HUMANOIDS AND MUPPET LABS

Crux

Banned deucer.
If you are going to add me to your sheet, (crux.smogon@gmail.com) please name your sheet Muppets Mafia (Faction). I currently have a few sheets and it is hard to tell them apart, especially considering the master sheet has the same name. Thanks in advance :)

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Night 0 Update

You all reconvene at the stage. Jim Henson's body has been removed to remain in good taste, yet you still can see some blood stained on the ground. You look around, and to your great relief you find no more dead bodies. However, after doing a head count, you realize that one person is missing. That person is Daenym.

Just as you are about to searching for Daenym, a TV within the theater turns on and you hear a voice coming from it. That voice says.
Voice from the Screen said:
Humanoids contact please

np: Party Rock Anthem
Confused at what to do, you all stand around looking at one another. Jim Henson is dead and someone has to pay. But who will it be? You scan the entire room. One of these people will not be here by nightfall.

NIGHT 0 IS OVER! DAY 1 WILL END SATURDAY JULY 9TH 5PM EST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)