~¤ New comer, New Thread: HighQuality Pokemons available here ! ¤~

CMT for the following please :)

Adamant|No Guard
31|31|31|x|31|31
Available UT Lvl 10 / Trained 204 Hp - 248 Atk - 56 Sp
Extra Moves: Bullet Punch - ThunderPunch - IcePunch
56 EVs in Speed allows it to outspeed 0 Sp Tyranitar (158), and those that invest in Speed to go 1 point faster than this kind of T-Tar.
Semi-Redis Rights for you

Jolly|Justified
31|31|31|x|31|31
Available UT Lvl 42

C-Gear Abuse on an European cart. Cloned with an AR.

Hello to all ^^.

Sorry if that was not clear enough, but this thread is currently not opened, due to my inability to have Wifi on my DS.

ASA I'll be able to trade, this thread will be updated, with many other Pokes, and "Opened" will become green :)

Thank you all for your interest, and have a good day !

Please CMT for:

Jolly|Prankster
31|31|31|x|31|31
Available UT Lvl 40

Adamant|Sand Force
31|31|31|x|31|31
Available UT Lvl 70

Non C-Gear Abuse on an European cart. Cloned with an AR.

Also, if you have a certain Bold pokemon with Beat Up... I'd be all for that too. :P

Edit: I just saw your last post. When you're free to trade, feel free to CMT. No pressure - I'll be here when you're up and ready. :)

Hello to all ^^.

Sorry if that was not clear enough, but this thread is currently not opened, due to my inability to have Wifi on my DS.

ASA I'll be able to trade, this thread will be updated, with many other Pokes, and "Opened" will become green :)

Thank you all for your interest, and have a good day !
READ THIS POST.

Sorry, ArcDeus. People don't seem to know how to read.

READ THIS POST.

Sorry, ArcDeus. People don't seem to know how to read.
Don't be sorry. Thank you, in fact :).

To everyone: I'll most likely be able to trade between the 17th and the 18th of April, if you can wait until then. Sorry for the awkward situation, and have a nice evening !

Don't be sorry. Thank you, in fact :).

To everyone: I'll most likely be able to trade between the 17th and the 18th of April, if you can wait until then. Sorry for the awkward situation, and have a nice evening !
Whoops i didnt see that when I posted I only saw the first page. That wont be a problem though just post in my thread when you can trade cause i will probably forget by the 17th

We can indeed; meet you in Wi-Fi? (Also, who is the original trainer? In case it isn't obvious when I see the OT.)

Every single Pokemon I offer for trade here is made by me ^^. I don't trade others' Pokes. So the OT will always be ArcDeus ;)

Meet you in the room then !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)