★ The Pokémon Village ★

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi Chris,
you really have a nice trade market here. Sorry, I don't have any trade market here myself.
I started Pokémon just 2 years ago, so my stock isn't that huge and I still have to fill my gaps.
I would be really interested in your Celebrate Victini/Happy Hour Jirachi.
I searched you whole list, you almost have everything...
But if you are interested in maybe a Cinccino, Froslass or Mantine
(those I haven't find in your Iists), that would be great.
All Pokémon are competetive ready and completely bred by me.
I don't use any external HW or SW.
Thx in advance.
Hello there,
thank you ^^, but I wish I could have everything! I’m a huge collector so there are still a lot of pkm that I may want, so do you by any chance can get me any HA Roselia and a HA Panpour with Torrent and Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Nasty Plot and Disarming Voice as EMs? I’ll gladly give you the Victini or the Jirachi for these two.

Hello there,
thank you ^^, but I wish I could have everything! I’m a huge collector so there are still a lot of pkm that I may want, so do you by any chance can get me any HA Roselia and a HA Panpour with Torrent and Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Nasty Plot and Disarming Voice as EMs? I’ll gladly give you the Victini or the Jirachi for these two.
Hi Chris,
I don't have these two cp-ready by now.
But if you give me a little time, I could breed these for you.
Would you like a specific nature?
Would that be ok for you?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi Chris,
I don't have these two cp-ready by now.
But if you give me a little time, I could breed these for you.
Would you like a specific nature?
Would that be ok for you?
Timid on the HA Roselia and Naive on the HA Panpour would be ideal. I’m in no rush (I have many other BPs to do) so feel free to take as much time as you need.

Hi! I’m interested in VC Celebi and/or Ho-Ho! For trade i have only 1 Zygarde and 1 T/T code! Are you interested?

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi! I’m interested in VC Celebi and/or Ho-Ho! For trade i have only 1 Zygarde and 1 T/T code! Are you interested?
Hello ~
Thanks for the offer but I currently have no use for those :/ Let me know if you have more stuff to offer though.

Last edited:
Hello ~
Thanks for the offer but I currently have no use for those :/ Let me know if you have more stuff to offer though.
- 1 Kangaskhan (F), Jolly, Scrappy, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Evs: 252 Atk, 252 SpD
- 1 Garchomp (M), Jolly, Rough Skin, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Evs: 252 Atk, 252 SpD

And maybe 1 Jap Zeraora

A Jolly Repeat Ball Kricketot with its HA and a Jolly Friend Ball Dwebble with its HA and Spikes, Counter, Curse and Wide Guard as EMs for one of them would be good! IVs, as always, do not matter.
I can help you for the Dwebble, but i need a few days!

Christian the Dwebble is ready! I've a male and a female, 4-5 IVs! We can trade when you are ready! I've done faster than i expected :)

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Christian the Dwebble is ready! I've a male and a female, 4-5 IVs! We can trade when you are ready! I've done faster than i expected :)
That was fast!
Are you able to get me another pkm quickly? Usually the trade ratio is 1:1 but when it comes to breedables with random IVs I usually ask 2 for a Legendary/Event/perfect Shiny.

This is the pkm I’m after:
Impish Skiddo (HA needed) (Nest Ball)
EMs: Defense Curl, Rollout, Milk Drink

Last edited:
That was fast!
Are you able to get me another pkm quickly? Usually the trade ratio is 1:1 but when it comes to breedables with random IVs I usually ask 2 for a Legendary/Event/perfect Shiny.

This is the pkm I’m after:
Impish Skiddo (HA needed) (Nest Ball)
EMs: Defense Curl, Rollout, Milk Drink
I can't at the moment... if you are interested I have this flawless pokemon just ready: Bagon, Larvitar, Fletchling, Ralts, Gible. All with 4 egg moves.
PS: Sei italiano?

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
I can't at the moment... if you are interested I have this flawless pokemon just ready: Bagon, Larvitar, Fletchling, Ralts, Gible. All with 4 egg moves.
PS: Sei italiano?
Si, sono italiano :p
Siccome siamo compatrioti, sono molto felice di scambiare uno tra Ho-oh e Celebi solamente per Dwebble. Fammi sapere quando puoi scambiare!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Timida! Ecco il codice amico: 1006-5050-1061 IGN: Fabio
Vuoi il maschio o la femmina?
Ok, clono e arrivo. Il mio codice amico è in firma

Siccome ha la sua abilità nascosta, preferirei la femmina :)

EDIT: Grazie mille per lo scambio ~

Hi Chris,
your Pkm is almost ready. Maybe tomorrow/Thursday.
Is there a slight possibility to do some more breedjects for you?
Thanks and regards

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi Chris,
your Pkm is almost ready. Maybe tomorrow/Thursday.
Is there a slight possibility to do some more breedjects for you?
Thanks and regards
Sorry for the delayed response; but sure, that sounds good.
About the breedjects request, I have exactly two boxes of breedables right now, and would like to complete these ones before I give other assignments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)