☆ {•●● sayaendou ●●•} ☆ \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ [DO NOT POST!] Currently only using this thread for personal reference

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Oh I guess you wanted SRed Ubers. I thought you wanted OU. Here it is anyway.
Also, I've got some random stuff you could use as parents.
Ditto/adamant/perfect Atk and Speed
and my magikarp, eevee, gastly, etc with 3+ perfect IVs. So you could use those.
They're better than spitbacks so meh.

Azelf
Nature:
Modest
Ability:
Levitate
IVs:
14/x/29/26/24/29
EVs:
252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
Moveset:
Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Psychic, Grass Knot
Comments:
Got this from a friend. Its IVs are decent for a non-RNG abused Shiny >.>

Oh harhar, don't pay attention to my wants list too specifically, I'm open to other suggestions, too. `-`
Hm...I'd be interested in the Azelf if it weren't shiny, cause then that's a lil weird oAo;
Hmm...your Ditto sounds lovely, though. Is your Magikarp female? They're all legit, yes? *__*
Also, could you list all the IVs of anything you're offering for trade? It's just WiFi trading etiquette, would make things quicker ;D

My Karp is male :(
They're all touched by AR but there's no "illegal hacks".

the ditto, its got perfect atk/speed and that's all I know.
Karp looks like this: 31/31/14/x/31/31
Gastly is female and: 31/x/30/31/14/31

good luck on your thread and good luck on your breeding projects.

i really like your artwork :3

if you want, CMT for a credit for two, i'll be very interested in shiny staryu and shiny flygon.
or if you could remember to let me know when you've finished, lol. i'll try to keep an eye on this thread to check to see when you've gotten it.

Sure :'D I'll put you on my pendings for Friday. Would you mind cloning a copy of the Empoleon and giving one back, as well? No AR ):
Thanks~
yea no problem ill put you on my pendings as well and i can clone more of it if you need it and you just bring fodders or something.
and also is there anything esle you need for this?

Tucker's Vaporeon (♀)

cmt por favor
Comes as a level 1 UT Eevee + Water Stone
31/9/31/30/31/31,
Hidden Power Elec 68
Egg Moves: Wish

Tucker's Vaporeon (♀)

cmt por favor
Comes as a level 1 UT Eevee + Water Stone
31/9/31/30/31/31,
Hidden Power Elec 68
Egg Moves: Wish

Oh, if you can clone extras for me, that would be great *_* Thanks! I just need some extra Empoleon clones, I have a few Swamperts for now. Not having an AR stinks ._.

And may I have a Wichu's Pichu? :0 I also need a clone back for Vaporeon, as well x_x;

sure i can clone what ever you need how many copys do you need of vaporeon and empoleon btw do you still want wichu's pichu i see that you asked for it in a previous post.

According to my pendings:

//(marc.z): TheForsworn's Obama(!)snow and Erodent's Scizor for
my Syberia&Lexite's Swampert and
Syberia&Lexite's Empoleon

And I assumed you wanted to trade for Vaporeon, so I asked for Wichu's Pichu. Unless you don't need the Swampert anymore or something *__*

I just need maybe three or so clones of the Empoleon and/or the Vaporeon, if you're willing ;D If not, you can just trade me one clone back of each so I still have it. Thanks again!
oh i forgot to put CMT for the vaporeon above so yea but 3 copys is fine but is this fine?
Obamasnow for swampert
Scizor for empoleon
pichu for vaporeon

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
My Karp is male :(
They're all touched by AR but there's no "illegal hacks".

the ditto, its got perfect atk/speed and that's all I know.
Karp looks like this: 31/31/14/x/31/31
Gastly is female and: 31/x/30/31/14/31
Ah, okay :'D As long as none of the stats are hacked, I'm okay. I'd love a copy of that Gastly.
...What Pokemon did you want from me again? LOL;

I'll get back to the rest of you on your threads, sorry, talking to many people at once @__@

-edit- Ohh, you wanted the redistributable Metagross. LOL. Actually I feel bad about asking you for stuff when it's redistributable. Hope you don't mind DD;

CMT for

BlakBlastoise's Metagross
Nature/Ability:Adamant/Clear Body
Ev's:232 HP/252 ATK/16 Def/8 Spe
IV's:30/31/31/13/31/31
Moves:Meteor Mash|Bullet Punch|Ice Punch|Thunder Punch
Fully redistributable only on smogon

And Dialga

Hey Rona.

I have Negator's Latios and The Forsworn's Hippowdon & Weezing.

I'm interested in Tucker's Vaporeon.

Sephirona you seem like a good drawer your art is wonderful do you think you could draw me a pokeman?
EDIT:PM me about the details kk

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hey Rona.

I have Negator's Latios and The Forsworn's Hippowdon & Weezing.

I'm interested in Tucker's Vaporeon.
Hey :> I'll be glad to trade for that Weezing, since I already have a pending trade for Latios. I'm hoping Weezing is male, but if it's not, that's okay. You'll need to help me clone Tucker's Vaporeon and give me one back, though ;(

Alright marc, I'll PM you then (:

You don't need Hippo? I don't mind giving it to you for free, it's just a redis to me and you can use it to help increase your store size.

Also, yeah, I can clone it and give it back, and I can clone some more Pokemon if you want. I can trade tomorrow if you want.

Also, your avatar is amazing, did you make it?

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Oh, sure! I assumed you were offering one for one, but I do appreciate your generosity *__*

Yes, tomorrow would be perfect :'D That's when I get WiFi again, anyway. It would be awesome if you could clone me some extra Vaporeons, too :>

Lolol, thanks * 3* Yeah, I drew it. A bigger version's on the first page, I just cropped it down for my avatar.

Wow, the drawings are really amazing.

Anyways, yeah, I'll clone you a party full of Vaporeons, but I can also clone you some other Pokemon since I've got some spare time. Some of your redis I already have, so if you could tell me the Pokemon you need cloned in order of importance, I might be able to clone it in advance (if I have the redis of course).

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Awh, thanks * u* I still have lots to learn, but I'm always trying new things. I'm not actually in school as an art major, so I don't have as much free time for it as I'd like, usually. >_>

I don't want to trouble you too much, so the Vaporeons will be fine. If you have BlakBlastoise's Metagross, though, a few of them would be great. *__* Thanks again! c:

Hmm, yeah.
TBH, I really don't mind giving you redistributables, so I'll just post a list of what I have and you can tell me what you want.

-Storm FTW's Swellow
-dr00's Buneary
-Erodent's Scizor
-Turtwigpal's Porygon
-Earthquake's Porygon 2
-Plust's Blissey
-Conan's Donphan
-Mastadi's Porygon-Z
-Forbidden's Gyrados

You can have them all if you want, it's really no trouble.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hmm, yeah.
TBH, I really don't mind giving you redistributables, so I'll just post a list of what I have and you can tell me what you want.

-Storm FTW's Swellow
-dr00's Buneary
-Erodent's Scizor
-Turtwigpal's Porygon
-Earthquake's Porygon 2
-Plust's Blissey
-Conan's Donphan
-Mastadi's Porygon-Z
-Forbidden's Gyrados

You can have them all if you want, it's really no trouble.
Oh myy @__@ That's incredibly generous of you. I really have no pokemon worth offering for all of those.
dr00's buneary, conan's donphan, and mastadi's porygon-Z would be great :'D Thanks a bunch! You're awesome. *___*

Oh myy @__@ That's incredibly generous of you. I really have no pokemon worth offering for all of those.
dr00's buneary, conan's donphan, and mastadi's porygon-Z would be great :'D Thanks a bunch! You're awesome. *___*
No problem.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
I looked (;

Currently in the process of catching a box full of trade fodder in preparation for tonight's trading. I hope most of the people I have pends with will be on. o.x (7:00 PM EST!)

D: I won't be on until like, 11-12 PM/AM your time.

Will you have WiFi over the course of the weekend? Or just tonight.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
I have WiFi over the weekend all through Sunday :> Then one more week of dorming for my finals, and then I'mma spam Smogon with my pending trades, kay ;A;

Don't worry, I'll usually be up by 12 noon and I usually stay on till around 2:00 AM on weekends, harhar *_* What's your timezone? Do you live in/near California? :V

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)