Nature: Jolly | Ability: Limber (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Cosmic Power, Encore, Fake Out, Switcheroo

Hi there!

OT: Gaudi
ID: 00 968
Calm / Competitive
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EM: Wish/Last Resort/Perish Song/ Sleep Talk (navi-dex for EM)

Would you be interested?

Hello, I'm interested in your Dratini. Can you CMT for it please?
Timid HA Cutiefly? :) I have a 5IV male on hand already.

CMT for breedjects of HA Moon Ball Dratini, HA Moon Ball Sableye, Moon Ball Beldum, and HA Heavy Ball Alolan Sandshrew.
Hi, unfortunately I'd only be interested in Fast Ball HA Eevee and Moon Ball HA (Bold or Modest) Feebas. You can either choose 2 of those or we can do credits. :)

Cool, I'll pick HA Moon Ball Dratini and HA Moon Ball Sableye (Also was going to add these later today but just incase they interest you, I also have HA Moon Ball Gible and Heavy/Beast Ball Wimpod that I'm going to add to my trade thread later today).
I'd be willing to trade for the Gible as well :)

I'd prefer female spitbacks only so it's easier to pass on the HA (I'll be trading you female spitbacks as well). Also, I just noticed that you requested HA Feebas but I actually don't have a HA one listed (Milotics HA is Cute Charm which isn't good competitively).
Oh woops, I thought Competitive was its HA but I guess it just got a second ability. I'd like an Oblivious one then :)

And alright, will breed for females, and would prefer the same from you if possible (if a female Eevee doesn't appear, that's ok)

Timid HA Cutiefly? :) I have a 5IV male on hand already.

Hi, unfortunately I'd only be interested in Fast Ball HA Eevee and Moon Ball HA (Bold or Modest) Feebas. You can either choose 2 of those or we can do credits. :)
Um...Cutiefly's HA is Sweet Veil. I have Shield Dust listed in my thread.

Hello,

I'd be interested in your shiny lapras and shiny Nidoran M.
I understand that it's Gen6 Only as the pokebank is still not open, please CMT and tell me if you are interested in anything (Gen6 or even Gen7 but I don't have any Gen7 shinies yet).

Hi, can you CMT for Bagon, Honedge, Minior and ha sableye?
I only really saw the Moon ball Rockruff and Level Ball Mudbray, but I'm fine with waiting until you breed more stuff or take credits. Alternatively, you can choose 2 of the above.

Hello,

I'd be interested in your shiny lapras and shiny Nidoran M.
I understand that it's Gen6 Only as the pokebank is still not open, please CMT and tell me if you are interested in anything (Gen6 or even Gen7 but I don't have any Gen7 shinies yet).

Sorry, I don't think I will be initiating any new trades for Gen 6 right now (at least until Bank is out this month), but thank you for the interest :)

I only really saw the Moon ball Rockruff and Level Ball Mudbray, but I'm fine with waiting until you breed more stuff or take credits. Alternatively, you can choose 2 of the above.

Sorry, I don't think I will be initiating any new trades for Gen 6 right now (at least until Bank is out this month), but thank you for the interest :)
Okay maybe in a few weeks then :)

I'll take the Minior and sableye then. Do you have any gender preferences? I'd like the sableye to be female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)