Tournament [00:07] +GMars: shame it’s not a team tour, could just be the counter teamtour lol (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 23.53.39.png

Approved by Leo | Fantastic Name Provided by GMars | OP Adapted from
here

Hello everyone and welcome to the first OU /randpoke tournament, where each weak, you will be assigned 3 random pokemon. From there, your goal is to build a team with these 3 randomly selected pokemon while trying to outbuild your opponent! Each week, I will post your roster of pokemon in this thread (or potentially other threads) for you and your opponent to view. This tournament will have a few unique rules, so I suggest you read our...

Specific Rules!
  • This tournament will be conducted in the bo1 (best of 1) format and will follow the single elimination format.
  • If your randomly selected pokemon happens to have a mega evolution, you can either use the pokemon in its base form or you can chose to keep it in its base form. ie. if your chosen pokemon is latios, then you may use mega latios. However, if you are given a mega form, you may not use the base form.
  • You must post replays. this ensures that you actually used your allocated pokemon, and also prevents your opponents from falsely accusing you of not using your allocated 'mons.
  • Failure to follow any of the listed rules (whether it is the specific or general) you will be instantly disqualified.
General Rules

This tournament follows the general tournament rules, which can be found here. If you haven't read these rules, I suggest you read them before signing up. Speaking of signing up....

To sign up, you must like this post, then either post your boring in or you can be interesting by post this image, this quote or anything you want, really. Just specify that you're going to participate.

edit: signups will close on Friday, the 25th of May
2nd edit: if you have any other questions, feel free to contact me via discord (at curiosity#2758) or leaving a message on my wall.

Last edited:

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Due to bad climatic conditions the dust went into his eyes so he couldn't see the timer going low but when he cleaned off the dust he found that he has 5 seconds left and when he clicked PS lagged and he got timed out.

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
GMars is a bad user tbh

oh also Due to bad climatic conditions the dust went into his eyes so he couldn't see the timer going low but when he cleaned off the dust he found that he has 5 seconds left and when he clicked PS lagged and he got timed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)