NOC 11p gen 1 closed setup (D4 End: Dec 25 at 5 PM PST)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Votecount 1.8

Former (4) - Duskfall98, Celever, Eagle4, SB.
shubaka17 (3) - bluegummybear, U-Turn Out, Clarinet
bluegummybear (3) - CaffeineBoost, shubaka17, Former
Celever (1) - Thunder~BALLZ

Day ends in 21 minutes

The Main 4 on my Radar.

Former
At first, I didn't like this slot at all but his gambit did in fact make him look town and as far as day 1 reading go I would Town read him enough to be against the lynch and out the radar.
Caffeine Boost
Weird Vote pattern + fos progression. Since I believe there might be some connections between Shub and him. But If Shub flip town I would think Caffeine boost is Town/ solo 3rd party. Shub and caff interactions kinda make me think there is something going on.
Clever
his jump on caffeine did seem a little opportunistic. But I don't like that way he read/ talk about shub.I also did buy into former reason on clever, Maybe his reaction toward the day cop was off.
Shub
his lynch on clarinet was too escalated. The way other players kinda interacted with him increase his scum equity. I tried to apply some pressure and was looking to chat with him more but I lost patience since he never came on. As of what previous content I had, his vibes were off. There's nothing Strong here but I do think he is the best lynch here mainly because of him being a point scum member in my radar.

As for the other player they were either "townie" enough to not make me want to lynch them day 1 or a town read.

The Main 4 on my Radar.

Former
At first, I didn't like this slot at all but his gambit did in fact make him look town and as far as day 1 reading go I would Town read him enough to be against the lynch and out the radar.
Caffeine Boost
Weird Vote pattern + fos progression. Since I believe there might be some connections between Shub and him. But If Shub flip town I would think Caffeine boost is Town/ solo 3rd party. Shub and caff interactions kinda make me think there is something going on.
Clever
his jump on caffeine did seem a little opportunistic. But I don't like that way he read/ talk about shub.I also did buy into former reason on clever, Maybe his reaction toward the day cop was off.
Shub
his lynch on clarinet was too escalated. The way other players kinda interacted with him increase his scum equity. I tried to apply some pressure and was looking to chat with him more but I lost patience since he never came on. As of what previous content I had, his vibes were off. There's nothing Strong here but I do think he is the best lynch here mainly because of him being a point scum member in my radar.

As for the other player they were either "townie" enough to not make me want to lynch them day 1 or a town read.
What does escalated meaaaaaaaaaaaan

Shub

i appreciate how literally of your preface for your entire game is based off my RVS. real good look on a townie /s

as i said in a post earlier, please use they/them pronouns, i'm not male

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)