12 Days of Likeshop [NEUTRAL ENDING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Give me all the money in the register please
I'm afraid no one has purchased anything yet, so you'll have everything of 0 likes that I have available
give me 5 trophy points
done
1 trophy point
done
Can I exchange my trophy points for 8,589,934,588,000 likes please
Sure thing, but unfortunately there was several overflows of data so all your likes turned in to negative likes, Unfort!
I would like 1 trophy point
done
Since I'm a true patsy, I would like to know the color of the trophy before purchassing it.

View attachment 394304
It's :toast:
Custom title: Party rockers
done
1 trophy point please :3c
done
2 trophy points pls
done
destiny arrives all the same

i would like the following ct: came up with the smogoff name

please and thank you xox

happy st stephen's eve
done
I can't buy 2/5 of a mystery box, I wasn't even trying to post enough for enough likes cause I had no clue this existed.

Can I get 330 likes If I ask super nicely?
Maybe
i want 4 mystery boxes
Gib me the 2 mystery boxes
buying 2 mystery boxes
10 mystery boxes please
Buying more than one box would just cause the next one to override the other or add on to it, making it a very schizophrenic choice or just a waste of your likes. If you'd still want to proceed, let me know.

Otherwise I'll do all the mystery boxes and their extra purchases tomorrow, as there's quite many of them and it's getting a bit late over where I'm at.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
this is amazing......

i have 400$$&$ like dollars so this is my official campaign to get 1600+ Like Dollars donated so that i may get a [[[custom title]]]] :mehowth:

all donors will receive a custom drawing from me that i create on my phone in 5 minutes or less. please provide one word with your donation that will become the muse for your drawing. thank you :boatogostandode:
i’d like to wire 1600$$&$ Like Dollars to Fishy from my off-shore bank account so she may purchase any of the fine custom titles from the local atelier at her leisure
buying Fishy a ct because it’s easier to say it that way LMFAO

Last edited:

Aeonic

we got to install microwave ovens
"Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my fate, this shop rewards blind luck and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by corrupt admins with kalalokki taking 20,000 likes from me and removing my hard-earned trophy points, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My preparation was superior, my play was superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not.

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
"Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my fate, this shop rewards blind luck and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by corrupt admins with my kalalokki taking 20,000 likes from me and removing my hard-earned trophy points, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My preparation was superior, my play was superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not.
please shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)