12 Days of Likeshop [NEUTRAL ENDING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Deleting my smogon account soon, so I'd like to give away my likes.
Afdvsc can get the 532 likes I have (just give him all the likes of this account)
nvm on the mystery box, i'll use this guy's account as my alt :monke:

I'd like to purchase a pack of retroactive 'Get-Out-of-Ban FREE' cards, in an amount equal to the number of Fusion Evolution projects.

Alternatively, I'd like to be put on trial fairly, with a jury of the project participants. If it turns out I'm not banworthy, I'd like to file a lawsuit, suing AquaticPanic for defamation of face at a penalty of 100 likes.

(I'm joking, of course. We all know that justice cannot be afforded with likes. If you couldn't tell by my profile picture and signature, I'm a fan of courtroom drama… and coffee. Speaking of which…)

I think I'd just get a coffee badge, a defense lawyer's badge, and a prosecutor's badge… if only I could afford it (I'm just short of 500 reactions total, much less 500 likes)!

Cope+Ratio+Guilty
Most of the 'angry' reactions per my profile are linked either to a post asking how to block a user from reacting to my messages, or from the user in question reacting with 'angry' to literally every post I had ever made, effectively spamming my notifications. (Said user was not AquaticPanic, btw.)
Your argument is invalid; you have no evidence, much less proof. I don't recommend that you critique a dish before examining its substance.

Last edited:

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
I'd like to purchase a pack of retroactive 'Get-Out-of-Ban FREE' cards, in an amount equal to the number of Fusion Evolution projects.

Alternatively, I'd like to be put on trial fairly, with a jury of the project participants. If it turns out I'm not banworthy, I'd like to file a lawsuit, suing AquaticPanic for defamation of face at a penalty of 100 likes.

(I'm joking, of course. We all know that justice cannot be afforded with likes. If you couldn't tell by my profile picture and signature, I'm a fan of courtroom drama… and coffee. Speaking of which…)

I think I'd just get a coffee badge, a defense lawyer's badge, and a prosecutor's badge… if only I could afford it (I'm just short of 500 reactions total, much less 500 likes)!
Cope+Ratio+Guilty

Donating 789 likes to Afdvsc
Deleting my smogon account soon, so I'd like to give away my likes.
Afdvsc can get the 532 likes I have (just give him all the likes of this account)
Yoo thanks guys! that puts me at around 1600, so roughly 400 left!
P.S. Get my likes outta FinchGrinch please nobody's joining that bandwagon.
Edit: 392 required

Last edited:
The ArcticBreeze has graciously offered to donate 258 likes (or whatever it will be at the time, for a total of 2000 including mine) in order for me to move part of the quote from my signature into a custom title! (Noodles, don't noodles...)
I wasn't aware reverting to a former username also gives me a "formerly x". Since I assume this isn't possible now, is there a way we could delay it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)