SM OU 123456

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I WAS WRONG GUYS THIS TEAM IS BALLSACK DONT USE IT

greetings it is I bung yasedlord. I am going to make an archive of my new sumo squads much like the one i made in xy/oras, but i wont be releasing all the teams at once because the meta is still shaping up and ill be releasing them throughout spl/ost after their debuts. Anyways, theres a decently popular team i made in xy called 123456 which featured lead sash tar aka 1, lo exca aka 2, lo greninja aka 3, mega pinsir aka 4, sd talon aka 5, and band nite aka 6. It's supposed to be so brainless that u can send them out in that order and generally win. lots of my buddies got pretty insane records laddering w that team, and it rlly required 0 brain power to operate. i also made another team similar to that in oras w sash lead rak, megacham, bisharp, rp lando, thund, band nite which preserved the spirit of brainless button clicking and won many a tour game during ST season. So, after all that ado, here's a throwaway so to speak for all my frens and fans whov been patiently waiting for the return of the sith aka darth innovader III aka goatc aka squadward tentacles the one and only.

We got the suicide hazard lead skarm (custap not released so i had to do with yung salac, but generally with a good lead u can get sr + layer reliably. mimikyu is not just there as a meme, as it is quite strong and blocks spin. and since i have hoho like HO HO and i cant be affordin switches, the ability to tank any move is quite useful (fucked scald burning thru decoy tho thats some fucc shit gamefreak). Pinsir is here because it is so good at what it does this gen, seeing as most of the scarfers or fast mons either cant ohko it (chomp, keld, lele, gar) or die (mosa, keld, lele, ninja) after +2 and hazards. scarf lant, nihilego, terrak, tapu koko etc are issues but fuck em. pinsir is just there to further punch holes after mimikyu and help the sweepers sweep. with hazards and a way to block spin, bisharp is added for the defoggers fini and lati, bisharp is strong because many of its counters like hippo, helmet chomp, scrftar, spexkeld arent used anymore, and the ubiquity of lant makes it a bigger threat. sucks that sucker nerf hit him, as sucker will fall to kill mosa unless all hazards are up. this shit still stallbreaks rlly hard, as most phys walls are the likes of tang, lant, pex, and steela, all of which needs softening from this or pinsir for 5 and 6 to clean. next is cleaner 1 ash ninja, who needs no explaining as for waht it does. last but not least is cleaner #2 aka mosa, my fave mon. its stats just scream ho and having a scarf on it means i wont be swept by p much any speed boosting sweeper (and rain). havinig 4 priority moves, 3 setup mons, and 1 indirect setup mon, this team deals w both fat and glass teams decently well. im thinkin of replacin skarm but idk whats more reliable yet (preferably stops setup), and mimikyu can probs be replaced too maybe idk. anyways this team didnt take much brain power to build and it rlly shouldnt take much to play. hf

@

Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
IVs: 0 SDef
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Stealth Rock
- Brave Bird
- Spikes
- Taunt

this set has been around for a while so i aint gonn explain. no innovation here, salac doesnt work vs shit tht is faster than u +1. koko, mosa, scarfers are the most prominent ones. however, many ppl, like me, may not realize u dont have custap, so fuckit. if they have 2 mons on their team that will be faster than u after a boost, or priority, consider not leading this and doubling / uturning into this. no ivs and negative nature for shit like chomp fb and random hp fires to drop u into range. bulk on phys side is unaffected.

@

Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough

this thing has decent utility. it blocks mosa spin, tanks a choiced hit or a strong hit in general, has good offensive typing to lure in steel, bulky waters and grounds and is just a good deterrent for hjk. pretty self explanatory set, i ran admnt before getting outsped by kyub but idk i think u can get away w admnt

@

Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Return
- Quick Attack

pinsir is in a good place rn. as mentioned before the amount of fat grasses, frail fights, and generally bulky but not that strong pieces of lard sittin around wallin shit are very high in the meta. this thing breaks teams apart easily and can even sweep on its own should the matchup be in such a way

@

Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

bisharp does p much what pinsir does except w stronger a stronger priority and comes in on defog. w shit like pinsir and bisharp im not worried about some of the biggest threats in the meta like volc, mosa, zard (actually fuck that zard still is a worry) cuz the meta has practically no priority in it anymore. the lack of reliable dark resists in the meta is also great for sharp, along w its buddy ninja

@

Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- U-turn
- Hydro Pump

ash ninja is a great cleaner w hazards, and this guy does its job much better when the fat waters grounds and steels are forced to take a dickdown from the 3 setup abusers before it. this could come in early game to do some damage or uturn, and i usually do let it die to chip some walls should pinsir or sharp have a better endgame outlook. this beast needs no explaining, an old favorite mon

[Removed image]@

Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Poison Jab
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Ice Beam

this mon itself invalidates any reason to run shit like rain. like bruh u devote ur entire team to get 1 or 2 guys powered up but ur still slower than me (and weaker if i get a yung boost) like,,,,, bruh,,, fux is u doin.,,, this thing is a BEAST in the lategame and cleans ass like blunder at an ass eating contest no disrespect. this shit is built for ho. revenges everything p much, and HOLY SHIT IT GetS STRONGER AFTEer EVRyrtGUVKING KILL R AU SRS Nnigga BAN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bruh this team is as brainless as they get. if u wanna just click buttons and not think for a couple games slap this bitch in the builder and nab a quick one. this is truly the epitome of my genre of teams called masturbation squads aka dj khaled squads cuz they play themselves.

shoutout nobody ur all inferiors in the sumo teambuilding game actually shoutout cbb for running +speed on everything PEEP MY NAUGHTY MOSA
ayo bruh bitches love mosa she kinda thotty mcnaughty feel me
eat my ass also u said mosas overrated? bruh,, shoutout to blunder for being the yung day 1 and for sayin 'damn bruh u still got it' and 'fire' every time i send him a team to keep me confident and buildin
import

1 (Skarmory) (F) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
IVs: 0 SDef
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Stealth Rock
- Brave Bird
- Spikes
- Taunt

2 (Mimikyu) (M) @ Life Orb
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough

3 (Pinsir) (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Return
- Quick Attack

4 (Bisharp) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

5 (Greninja-Ash) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- U-turn
- Hydro Pump

6 (Pheromosa) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Poison Jab
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Ice Beam

Last edited:
I don't understand the Skarmory moveset. Running 0 SpDef IVs and 0 EVs is, in my opinion, absurd for a wall like Skarmory - yes, it's a physicall wall, but it can tank resisted special hits such as leaf storm or giga drain pretty well, giving it an opportunity to phaze with whirlwind or to setup spikes/rocks.

Also, why would you attempt to switch it into a flamethrower/fire fang garchomp or into a predicted HP fire? You don't have the possibility of healing Skarmory with roost/lefties after gaining the speed boost and Skarmory dies to recoil/helmet/rough skin damage before killing anything. The common roost/whirlwind/rocks, spikes or defog/bb set is much better on Skarmory, as an Item you can choose between custap, helmet and lefties.

I haven't tested the team, but it seems pretty weak to sun teams with four fire weaknesses and only one pretty frail resistance (Greninja) which is also weak to grass (chlorophyll sweepers). Your team will be easily 6:0d by DD Mega Charizard Y which outspeeds Greninja at +1 and OHKOs it with Solar Baem, killing your only fire resistance.

Also, you don't have any electric resistance/immunity, making your team weak to electric types. Rotom W can be a huge problem as it cripples your complete team with Will-O-Wisp, can pivot with Volt Switch all the time and can't be hit for super-effective damage due to the lack of grass type moves/mold breaker earthquakes.

Last edited:
so your team is very weak to fire and electric types as Semako mentioned, and you already have enough physical wallbreakers/hard hitters. I'd recommend dugtrio>bisharp so you can eliminate zard x , magnezone, volcarona, volcanion, etc which literally force you to sack something every time they come in. Two possible sets:

trap that ass (Dugtrio) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Reversal

^ toxic/memento can work too if you want, but this lets you trap those threats so you can sweep without worrying about sacking half your team HOWEVER if you use sash run rapid spin > ice beam on pheromosa otherwise sash is pointless (unless skarm can taunt).

If you don't want to forfeit ice beam/worry about hazard removal, try

trap that ass (Dugtrio) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Reversal

this one has different pros/cons. Pros: can trap faster stuff like tapu koko without them u turning out and outspeeding you, does more damage due to being able to run adamant>jolly nature, outspeeds +1 zard x. However you die to bullet punch/sucker punch/other priority without the sash.

Hope this helps mr basel0rd

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I don't understand the Skarmory moveset. Running 0 SpDef IVs and 0 EVs is, in my opinion, absurd for a wall like Skarmory - yes, it's a physicall wall, but it can tank resisted special hits such as leaf storm or giga drain pretty well, giving it an opportunity to phaze with whirlwind or to setup spikes/rocks.

Also, why would you attempt to switch it into a flamethrower/fire fang garchomp or into a predicted HP fire? You don't have the possibility of healing Skarmory with roost/lefties after gaining the speed boost and Skarmory dies to recoil/helmet/rough skin damage before killing anything. The common roost/whirlwind/rocks, spikes or defog/bb set is much better on Skarmory, as an Item you can choose between custap, helmet and lefties.
I'm not sure you understand the concept of a suicide lead, the point is to get up hazards and die so something else comes in for free

I agree with some of your other points but this team is just hyper offense, it thrives on getting momentum as fast as possible, and while certain things are hard to play against you just keep walloping them with strong attacks until they go down (because Rotom-W isn't taking any more than one strong hit against this team)

3d

Prada shoes cuz she prada me
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Hi, very solid team. One of the biggest threats this team has to deal with is Ash Greninja. This is a huge threat as you're main way of beating it is hoping you're mimikyu doesn't get it's disguise broken ( but it can easily be with u-turn) and hitting it with a play rough. Also if it's coupled with Tapu Lele Mega Pinsir's Quick Attack is ineffective thanks to Psychic Terrain. With this being said here's my suggested change.

-->
Choice Scarf Tapu Lele provides you with an amazing answer for Ash Greninja. Due to it's incredible offensive presence in great STABs and Speed, you will have a solid counterplay for Ash Greninja. It also provides Psychic Surge for Pheromosa meaning it can revenge kill things like Mega Pinsir which could also be a big threat if your Pinsir doesn't win the speed tie. Some of the cons this might bring is making this team weaker to Mega Metagross, so Shadow Ball is a good option, also Ash Greninja + Mimikyu can deal with Mega Metagross just fine. Thunderbolt is also a nice option as it can hit Celesteela on the switch, weakening it for Mega Pinsir. Tapu Lele can also soft-check Adamant Mega Charizard X putting it in range of Pinsir's Quick Attack.

Also run Lonely Nature on Pheromosa so you don't die to Water Shuriken from Greninja quicker.

Anyway, that's the only change that I could think about making, nice team dude.

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

Last edited:
Mimikyu @ Ghostium-Z
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough

Minor change but considering Mimikyu is just going to take a few hits, wallbreak, and then die, Ghostium-Z might be a better option than life orb. Especially since you might be able to kill a fatter mon without them breaking your disguise (+2 140BP ghost stab is no joke), so you can get some damage off on whatever your opponent sends out next. I guess you could run Farium instead to hit Lando stronger, but in general I like a ghost nuke better.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Team in its current state is asscheeks, which you've figured out apparently. I ended up using M-Metagross and Defiant Thundurus over M-Pinsir and Bisharp. I went with pursuit M-Gross on this particular build considering the amount of pressure Tapu Lele puts in the current version. Meteor Mash, Ice Punch, Tpunch, pursuit is the variant I went with. I felt it worked the best so you can at least keep things like Celesteela, another major pain in the ass both its defensive and offensive sets, in check. Defiant Thundurus is able to fill the Defog Punisher role a bit better due to its higher speed tier, which is a plus against M-Metagross matchups. I changed Specs on Ash Ninja to Wave Incense with Dark Pulse, Hydro, Shuriken, Taunt. You can taunt every Tapu Fini that believe they're in the clear to Defog when they switch in, or just prevent things like Chansey and Gastrodon to sit there and do whatever it pleases. It has less power now, but the freedom in choosing what move you want to use based on circumstances while maintaining your hazard pressure which is key to this team I found is more useful. It would probably be worth trying out the Z-Crystal for Mimiyku but I know with Thundurus I ended up running Flyzium Z so this I haven't tested yet. I used a physical variant of Thundurus fyi, the set with Thundurus is largely interchangeable though outside of the Defiant aspect.

I doubt you'll be, or anyone, is really going to use or take this team seriously initially outside of the hype factor by your name. However, I gave it a shot a couple of weeks back and if people want to continue using this, those are some things you can consider / try out.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
update: thanks for the rate, i see the cores have been used and recycled in many metagame ho teams. the verdict is: id probs use another suicide hazarder like smeargle or azelf/rak over skarm, while having a ground type like chomp/zygarde for koko, possibly over ninja. lastly i would def throw a z move on mosa and make it the breaker if i go w scarfchomp/dd zygarde. in the end its all flexxxible, ninja/mosa/skarm are very interchangeable and as many of u pointed out so is bisharp. I like defiant thund too it beats all defoggers from zor to fini good pick AM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)