13p Matrix 14 (No Multiball) Game Thread [GAME OVER]

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This is not at all an accurate representation of this day
You said you don't want to lynch fenrir today, you said you trust hannah enough to not lynch m2h today, and I misread your reply to Jalmont talking about tbz. In any event, I don't get vibes that you're entirely thrilled about a tbz vote either, which is fine I guess since you don't have to be thrilled about lynching anyone, but bleh to say that my understanding is not at all accurate is heavily pushing the facts of what you have said on at least two of the three.

and i mean I guess its technically optimal for watcher to only claim if being wagoned but at the same time somebody in the POE claiming watcher would be extremely helping in rooting out possible team combinations. For instance, I think Energy claiming watcher here might make me not want to lynch tbz as much. Alternatively, Moody claiming watcher prob makes me want to continue lynching tbz.

from the perspective of me trying to solve the game, and having what I think is a pretty solid POE, I think watcher claiming is viable but if you all disagree then I guess thats fine too. It was just a suggestion.

I really wish dusk would take a stronger stance on my slot, I'm pretty sure he's town but he's trying so hard to not get me wrong that its actually probably hurting town at this point where he should've been able to just auto-clear me on entry.

It's so irritating that I have a town block that I have been actively supporting and trying to build but I constantly am just being shaded and thrown into the POE for no reason at all. HeaLnDeaL I think you're the worst offender of this and I am constantly just getting this feeling that you are only pushing me and doubting my slot because I was able to pull the wool over your eyes last game, but you actually need to try to read my slot in this particular game and recognize that the way I'm playing right now is nothing like how I played last game. apricity I want to be civil with you but you make it so fucking hard when all you do is constantly ignore my ideas and not even listen to what I say.

Shoutout to Hannahh for being a g at least.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
It's so irritating that I have a town block that I have been actively supporting and trying to build but I constantly am just being shaded and thrown into the POE for no reason at all. HeaLnDeaL I think you're the worst offender of this and I am constantly just getting this feeling that you are only pushing me and doubting my slot because I was able to pull the wool over your eyes last game, but you actually need to try to read my slot in this particular game and recognize that the way I'm playing right now is nothing like how I played last game. apricity I want to be civil with you but you make it so fucking hard when all you do is constantly ignore my ideas and not even listen to what I say.

Shoutout to Hannahh for being a g at least.
sorry but my shade at you is based on your actions this game, because trying to follow you this game is a big part of my job here. I think you were being too cutsey to me early day one, I don't like how Hannah defends you without an ounce of reasoning, and today not liking the claim push.

lynch m2h nice ate
I honestly wouldn't doubt it if duskfall had a weak town read on me, but just wasn't willing to express it because he's afraid of it messing up his stats on me. That's part of the reason why I ultimately think dusk is close to lock town. I remembered a while ago dusk told me that when he's town he'll always read me correctly and when he's scum he'll always just read me town on entry because he can't ever afford to read me wrong. The fact that dusk didn't just find some bullshit reason to town read me on entry probably just means that dusk is town here.

sorry but my shade at you is based on your actions this game, because trying to follow you this game is a big part of my job here. I think you were being too cutsey to me early day one, I don't like how Hannah defends you without an ounce of reasoning, and today not liking the claim push.
I think being cutesy and wholesome with my town reads is a strong part of why I win so many town games. I normally am able to lock myself clear and then I keep morale up. I have said this a million times but I'll say it again, I have a good read on you and you are genuinely an easy person to read from what I've seen of your play, so it's just always the correct play for me to incorporate you into my town circle as fast as possible.

I wouldn't have expressed a town read on you or Hannah so quickly if I didn't feel very confident in it. I sometimes do have an issue with expressing reads too quickly which is something that Elli keeps trying to get me to fix in my gameplay, but my reads on you and Hannah are fairly high confidence.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I think being cutesy and wholesome with my town reads is a strong part of why I win so many town games. I normally am able to lock myself clear and then I keep morale up. I have said this a million times but I'll say it again, I have a good read on you and you are genuinely an easy person to read from what I've seen of your play, so it's just always the correct play for me to incorporate you into my town circle as fast as possible.
You've never seen me as scum so what you're saying doesn't make full sense.

I still think me/doggo/hannah/apricity/dusk as a town core should be consensus here. Maybe my play isn't living up to my name but my list makes sense to me based on what I know about each of these people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)