13p Matrix 14 (No Multiball) Game Thread [GAME OVER]

nuxl said:
Dear JALMONT, you are a Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:

You have no special abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.
GL

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Final D2 Votecount

JALMONT(4) - MewtwoHidden, Hannahh, apricity, HealNDeal
Thunder~BALLZ(2) - JALMONT, Texas Cloverleaf
Fenrir Aesir(1) - Duskfall98
Texas Cloverleaf(1) - Thunder~BALLZ

Nuxl

You lynch JALMONT.

Dear JALMONT, you are a Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:

Night Two begins, and ends in 23 hours, 40 minutes. Send me actions through Discord(eli#4461) or in your role PMs.

D3 phase start will begin at 6 PM PST/9 PM EST at November 9, 2019. Do not post until I've called gamestart.

Sorry for the lack of consistent votecounts, I'll be more on top of that in the future.

Nuxl

Thunder~BALLZ has died in the night.

Dear Thunder~BALLZ, you are a Vanilla Townie

Win Conditions:

Abilities:

Fenrir Aesir has not reached activity requirements and has been subbed out for bluedoom.

With 9 alive, it's 5 to hammer. Day 3 is 48 hours, and it will end 6 PM PST/9 PM EST November 11, 2019.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
okay so jalmont flipping means we know the two day 1 counterwagons were both town, doesn't seem like there'd be a specific preference for one over the other unless scum had a pr read on clarinet (which seems unlikely given DS's flip) so what this probably means is that we can discount a scum agenda looking to dogpile one target, most likely scum would just be looking to blend in. in all likelihood we're looking at one scum on each wagon and one in the non-voters most of the time and two scum on one wagon and one on the other some of the time. Assuming the 1/1/1 world we'd be looking at scum within these groups:

One in Duskfall / Moody / Energy / Heal
One in M2H / hal / Hannah / me
One in Tballz / Fenrir

where tballz and fenrir are clear if scum went 2/1 on the d1 wagons

edit: well that tballz kill is fascinating, don't get that at all. why would they kill him over m2h? i guess they could roleblock m2h safely but

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the only notable thing i found of bluedoom's over the night was 1147 to 1149 when he sheeped moody's energy vote which looked super suspicious plus shading duskfall without committing it. maybe it was just a good read though? on his motivation knowing now that tballz is town

Texas Cloverleaf

i dont think hannah is ever scum we've mind melded on too many things so as much as i don't want to i need to reevaluate hal, unless scum all piled on clarinets wagon which is actually more likely with the off wagon options dropping out

Sorry I'm tabbing in and out of my netflix show. Brain kinda hurts a lot here. Also sorry I'm so illiterate didn't even see the line about Fenrir lmao. Hi bluedoom welcome to the game pls be more active than Fenrir thanks!

As for Hal X Tommy I don't see them as a scum team. I mean, if they are, I'm so far pocketed it's insane. But my head is SPINNING why the FUCK didtibblez die of all people? My thoughts jump to M2H as scum faking watcher hoping Fenrir is inactive watcher, or trying to draw out real watcher (tbz was rlly skeptical of his watcher claim, no?) But I don't wanna have to go down that rabbit hole cause I'll never come out of it. I stand by thinking M2H is town here. Wouldn't it be insanely silly to put 3 scum on one person? And if Heal is scum and his buddies are on the lynch, him jumping on just makes it seem even less likely that all 3 are on the lynch? Grabbing final votecount one sec

Texas Cloverleaf

i still want to believe in heal his tone was so pure on d1 so the first grouping of dusk/moody/energy is the scum just dusk? moody and energy have both slanked so hard though are they both scum together flying utr?

D1 Final Votecount

Clarinet(5) - Duskfall98, JALMONT, MoodyCloud, Energy, HealNDeal
JALMONT(4) - MewtwoHidden, apricity, Hannahh, Texas Cloverleaf
Duskfall98(2) - Thunder~BALLZ, Clarinet
Texas Cloverleaf(1) - DS.

Not voting: Fenrir Aesir

turning green here based on flips alone. Hard for me to see Tommy as scum here, so if all scum piled on Clarinet, thenthe team of Moody Laurel Heal is v weird. They can't've all piled on it's just too wild to me. Any 3/4 of Tommy/Moody/Energy/Heal seem very strange for a scum team (aside from maybe Tommy/Moody/Heal which ig I could slightly see, dunno.
As for the Jal lynch, I'm fairly certain at LEAST 3/4 of us are town. I can't see more than maybe one person on this wagon flipping scum.

That being said, I think tbz may havebeen killed for his reads. Or, maybe, killed to frame Hal/Myself/Tommy/Texas or whichever of us is more universally tr'd for staying alive?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)