is a Community Contributor
Final D3 votecount:

MewtwoHidden(5) - Duskfall98, MoodyCloud, apricity, Texas Cloverleaf, Hannahh
Duskfall98(2) - MewtwoHidden, Energy

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
You lynch MewtwoHidden.

MewtwoHidden, you are a Mafia Roleblocker.

Win Conditions:

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead, or if nothing can prevent the same.

Abilities:

You share a Private Topic with your fellow scum; you may use this topic any time.
You have a factional night-kill meaning that each night one of you may night-kill a player.
Once per night you may target a player, thus blocking all role traits for the current night phase.

Night Three ends 6 PM PST/9 PM EST November 12, 2019.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
Apologies.

Duskfall98 has died in the night.

Dear Duskfall98, you are a Watcher

Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:

Each Night you may target a player to be watched, thus discovering who visited the targeted player during the same Night. You will receive a Private Message from the moderator containing the names(s) of the visiting players. You will receive a Message containing [None] if no one visited your target. You will receive a Message containing [No Result] if your action fails for any reason.

Day 4 ends November 14, 2019 at 6 PM PST/9 PM EST. If enough players request it, an hour-long extension to make up for late phase start would be fine too.

With 7 alive, it's 4 to hammer.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I'm here. Are we 5-2 now? So mislynch = 3-2, then it's lynch or lose, right?

I'm fully ready to defend all of my actions or explain the intent or mindset of any of my posts if anyone seriously suspects me. Short version for now of course is that I've been quite frivolously active, my posting has been at times largely stream of consciousness (much moreso than any soc posts m2h made) which has been focused on generating dialogue instead of just letting scum sit back and do nothing. I went after m2h for being scum really hard on day 1 and most of day 2, only stopping to think when the claim was made. While yes busing is a thing, the amount of fervor I put into my posts against m2h on day 1 I think goes past just busing or scum theatering. I didn't vote yesterday because I was both a bit torn and because I didn't need to and didn't want to accidentally join a scum wagon, but I still refuted a number of m2h's posts and pointed them out when I found them suspect. I worked hard to save town jalmont day 1 and only caved in day 2 because of m2h's false claim coupled with apricity completely leading the day back onto jalmont.

Truth is I'm in the dark on townreads and scumreads right now. Push comes to shove, in this moment my top scum candidates would be energy for literally never posting anything useful, maybe Hannah for being so buddy buddy with m2h but her doubt yesterday mirrored my own so I'm in a state of re-evaluating that. From the little I know about moody, they seem to be a lowish post count player in a number of games but I just have a bad vibe and I need to parse out if that bad vibe is just because of their uhhh mood against me or if there's more to it than that, but I think moody's correct logic against m2h yesterday looks more towny than busing.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm also kind of in this zone of paranoia from two different angles. I think if scum could pick in a vacuum who the lynch was today, they'd much rather save me instead of kill me so that they could try to manipulate or fool me all the way until the end. But given the choice of lynching me or one of their own, they'd obviously much rather lynch me, so it depends on how much they think they can get away with today. On the other front, I am scared that Dusk painted me as scum yesterday and that now I have to defend myself against the other townies.

This combination creates a situation where anyone who says they DO want to save me today will make me torn on whether to be hopeful that I might not die and that town can correctly lynch today or scarred that it's scum trying to make their end game as easy as possible by keeping me alive until then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)