NOC [15:43] jalmont: so is a mafia game happening or nah

Asek

Banned deucer.
it is!

This game will be an invitational mafia game. if you are on the list below i extend to you an invitation to play. I will highlight pm you on discord to make sure you see this as the smogon overlords have stripped me of my ability to tag more than roughly 2 users in a post.

Invitees
Texas Cloverleaf

apricity
Da Letter El
Former Hope
josh

ampharos
JALMONT
nuxl
moodycloud
Metal Sonic
duskfall98

empoof
OM room
HARUNO
blazade
yeti
3p1k
vooper

This game will be of high quality and i suspect will be useful for sorting out who amongst our ranks is most suited to representing our dear community in the very prestigious mafia championships of 2019. with the mvp of this game (as determined by me) being guarenteed at the very least my backing for this mildly coveted position (if they so wish)

This game will run with the following set up

white flag. 13p

10x VT
3X Mafia Goon

Town win when there is only 1 goon left alive
scum win when nothing can prevent them from overrunning town

regular smogon noc rules apply which i will likely c/p from the last game i hosted

_-------------------------------

for housekeeping :

1. yes more than 13 players are invite as i expect some people to be unavailable. i do have a 13 in mind i would like to specifically play. if you are unsuprised at being invited you are surely in this grouping
2. PLEASE POST YOUR PREFERRED DAY/NIGHT LENGTHS WHEN YOU CONFIRM HERE.
3. daychat is enabled for scum. this choice was made as it is enabled in the mafia championships.
4. game will be hammer enabled after d1, with plurality lynching mechanics in play. once again, the same as mafia universe

I look forward to your responses and a good game of mafia. please direct any questions to me on discord or in this thread. thank you.

Last edited:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Asek has directly invited me and thus I shall accept

By the by I’m no longer so interested in playing on MU after tasting their culture there lol. People are nice but when DLE and yeti said their mods were cray I didn’t expect it to be that cray cray

My preferred deadline is 96/24 but I will not cry if the day deadline is 72 hours

Asek

Banned deucer.
ok we have the slots. im going to make this 72/24 as that seems to be what the majority of the playerlist is hovering around? if you have any issues with this speak now or forever hold your peace. rand will be done tonight followed by a n0 for people to confirm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)