1st RMT- Rain dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, this is my first RMT but i hope you guys will be able to help me make my team better =). I would like to make this team into an ingame team eventually to use against my friends and mabye on wifi:toast:.

uxie- lead
evs:??? nature: impish
item: damp rock
ability: levitate
stealth rock
thunder
raindance
u-turn (?)

I chose uxie because i wanted someone who could set up SR and the rain, uxie is also quite bulky so i can bring him out for the 8 turns or rain again if needed.

Kingdra-
evs: 4 hp, 252sp.atk, 252spe nature:modest
item: wide lens
ability: swift swim
Hydro pump
Blizzard
dragon pulse
yawn*

Kingdra is an obvious choice fora rain dance team, i went with powerfull moves with lower accuracy which is why i have wide lens. (im not a huge fan of missing =P) Yawn forces the opponet to either switch or end up having a pokemon disabled for a few turns.

Kabutops-
evs:72hp, 252atk, 184 spe nature:adamant
item:Life orb
ability:swift swim
stone edge
waterfall
aquajet
x-scisor*

Kaputops is a great rain dance team physical attacker, he can also act as a revennge killer; a stabed + raindance aqua jet hurts :toast: all that and he's cool =)

toxicroak-
evs-252atk, 4spdef, 252 spe nature:adamant
item:life orb
ability:dry skin
Sucker punch
swords dance
stone edge
poisin jab/brick break*

While the rain is up toxicroak recovers 12.5% hp every turn! this means..... no life orb recoil! and an extra 2.5% hp recovery. A swords danced sucker punch is also quite nice.

Jolteon-
evs- 252sp.atk, 4hp, 252spe
item: zap plate
ability:volt absorb
Thunder
charge beam
shaddow ball
rain dance*

Seeming as i have quite a few waters having someone that can switch in on electrical attacks is great! jolteon has a limited move pool so there arn't many options. thunder over thunderbolt because tunder has 100% accuracy in the rain.

ludicolo-
evs- 60hp, 252 spatk, 196spe nature: modest
item:life orb/ damp rock
ability: swift swim
energy ball
surf
ice beam
rain dance

Ludicolo becomes very usefull in the rain, he outspeeds most others and as good type covering,he is also another rain dancer. You can nver have to many rain dancers =D

*- some of the moves here you my ask yourself to why they are here
instead of, say one of the HPs. if u look at the top i said i want to make this as my ingame team and getting the right nature and HP and so on is to much effort for me. (lol)

i hope you guys will provide some helpfull coments on how to better my team.
thanks, .Rain.

For Uxie's EV's, i would suggest 252 Hp / 252 SpD / 4 Def (Im assuming you want him to be defensive). Everything else looks pretty good to me.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Please expand your descriptions as they're definitely not up to rule 3:

RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)