Tournament 1v1/2v2 Duos Tour - Finals [Won by Scholar & RobDog747]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1v1/2v2 Duos Tour - Finals

Matchups:

1v1: Scholar vs martinvtran
2v2: RobDog747 vs torterraxx

Games must be played in Gen 8 1v1 and Gen 8 2v2 Doubles

All standard tournament rules and guidelines apply, including no ghosting.

Sets are best of five aka first to three wins.

Replays are mandatory.

Tiebreakers:

If one pair wins one tier while the opposing pair wins the other, ties will be broken by win differential, i.e. if Pair One won 1v1 3-0 and Pair Two won 2v2 3-2, Pair One will advance.
If the tie is not resolved in the above manner, both sets should be replayed until a resolution is reached.

Activity wins will be treated as 3-0 for tiebreaker purposes.

You may switch tiers between rounds if you wish, you're not locked into the tier you
signed up with. If this is the case, be certain to let me know so that I can update the OP accordingly.

Make sure to get into contact with the opposing team as early as possible. Games not played will be subject to activity decisions.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, March 6th at 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5).

Last edited:
Activity Calls (extensions):

PA vs martinvtran - this is probably my fault and I should’ve looked thoroughly into the scheduling rather than a one sided extension request from pa. A tiresome scheduling from both sides but based on their conversations, Martin had put in more effort than pa early on from last week about their availability + pa responded back to their post about their availability 4 days later. Hence giving this to Martin.
72334157-4941-45A1-A8E9-78978F1FC111.png

coinflips:

torterraxx over saba (Ik you won terra from last round so I’m sorry to put you through this again for this week :>
FFCD3CC1-DAEF-47C6-90BB-CEDDAFC95C71.jpeg

alright, now that’s out of the way we can now commence finals. I’ll also give extra time for finals if y’all need it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)