Votes: 32 33.3%
  • Other (put in thread)

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
1v1/2v2 Duos Tour

Team up to take on 1v1 and 2v2! In this tour, you will team up with another user to play in pairs, one playing 1v1 and the other playing 2v2. This will be a single elimination tour, and individual sets will be best of five, so the first player to three wins will win the set.

Players should sign up as pairs:
Team Name (optional)
1v1 Player:
2v2 Player:
Or as free agents:
Free agent, [tier] preferred.
Note that you are not locked to these tiers and can change between rounds.

I will pair up free agents once signups close.

All standard tournament rules and guidelines apply, including no ghosting.

Replays are mandatory.

Tiebreakers:
If one pair wins one tier while the opposing pair wins the other, ties will be broken by win differential, i.e. if Pair One won 1v1 3-0 and Pair Two won 2v2 3-2, Pair One will advance.
If the tie is not resolved in the above manner, both sets should be replayed until they are.

Signups will remain open until Sunday, January 23rd at 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5).

1v1/2v2 Duos Tour

Team up to take on 1v1 and 2v2! In this tour, you will team up with another user to play in pairs, one playing 1v1 and the other playing 2v2. This will be a single elimination tour, and individual sets will be best of five, so the first player to three wins will win the set.

Players should sign up as pairs:

Or as free agents:

I will pair up free agents once signups close.

All standard tournament rules and guidelines apply, including no ghosting.

Replays are mandatory.

Tiebreakers:
If one pair wins one tier while the opposing pair wins the other, ties will be broken by win differential, i.e. if Pair One won 1v1 3-0 and Pair Two won 2v2 3-2, Pair One will advance.
If the tie is not resolved in the above manner, both sets should be replayed until they are.

Signups will remain open until Sunday, January 23rd at 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)