Tournament 1v1 Banhappy Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling act on my opponen,I tried to schedule on thursday,last seen:Jun,24.He joined in 2014 and only has 3 messages,so...I mean...

no it isnt lol ,the more we ban the more we suffer , ngl there literally isnt a point to this tour other than the fact that it should be fun
The very reason this tour exists is to ban the good stuff so that bad stuff can be the good stuff, then that process repeats itself. How you view this tour, fun or not, depends from person to person, and if you don't want to ban good stuff, then just go play a regular tour or something.

The very reason this tour exists is to ban the good stuff so that bad stuff can be the good stuff, then that process repeats itself. How you view this tour, fun or not, depends from person to person, and if you don't want to ban good stuff, then just go play a regular tour or something.
ewww its shyom no one wants your horrible opinions fuck off

So are you saying that if I don't want stealth rocks to kill everything that I should play a reg tour and let it kill everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)