t4: Leaf Storm vs Shadow Ball
t5: Synth vs Shadow Ball
t6: Leaf Storm to kill
Game 2: Archeops vs Gallade
t1: Fly vs Hypno (miss)
t2: Fly kills
Game 3: https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen71v1-943989052
Ban Dragonium Z ryyjyywyy
banning dragonium shit taste as usual and im psure u dont win without replays dumbass.

imagine still banning good stuff ,especially if you didnt win lmao (u dont win without replays its like going to the cinemas without tickets)

ryyjyywyy

Banned deucer.
imagine still banning good stuff ,especially if you didnt win lmao (u dont win without replays its like going to the cinemas without tickets)
imagine being a retard and telling other people they need replays when you didnt post replays cant be me

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Activity Decisions:
Joker 1v1 and Mubs21/Pokesartoolcay will be given an extension. Despite Joker having called act, Mubs never appeared to properly miss a scheduled time, since his only source for the act claim were his vms on Mubs's page, which conclude with Joker trying to get an extension in the first place.
WhalemanCheng and ForeverFlame will be given an extension.
Salient will win act over Ape711 on account of Ape missing scheduled times.
Infectrix will win act over Poison Adhesive who hasn't responded to his vm at all
Chrispy Burns will win act over Hijasu who missed their scheduled time very late into the week.

Round 3 coming shortly

wait a minute Osra I did miss Salient being on Showdown on Thursday but I was on Showdown practically all-day Saturday and never saw their account (Ogrim) in the 1v1 room, and I also searched for their account a few times to see if they were online and just not in the 1v1 room, but they weren't.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
View attachment 186001wait a minute Osra I did miss Salient being on Showdown on Thursday but I was on Showdown practically all-day Saturday and never saw their account (Ogrim) in the 1v1 room, and I also searched for their account a few times to see if they were online and just not in the 1v1 room, but they weren't.
Fair enough. I couldn't tell from your wording that you were the one being active, this time, my apologies for misunderstanding.

Salient vs Ape711 shall also be extended (deadline at July 19th 8 AM EST/EDT Time (GMT - 4).
ThePanthar please wait while these two conclude their battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)