Tournament Rules :
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
- Best of five, single elimination.
- If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
- Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
- Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
- Replays are required.
- Pairings are generated randomly.
- Every week, I will generate a random number between 600 and 1500. This number is the total amount of BST (base stat total) you can have on your team.
- Note : You must have at least two Pokemon on your team.
- "Total" means sum. If the weekly BST Limit is 1000, than the BST of your team must add to less than or equal to 1000.
- Using a team that goes above the BST Limit, uses a banned Pokemon, ability, or item, or uses less than two Pokemon, will result in that battle being counted as a loss, or a tie if both players ignore the rules.
- Wishiwashi (Level 20 or Higher) is considered to have a BST of 620. If it is Level 19 or lower, Wishiwashi has 175 BST.
- Zygarde (all forms) are considered to have a BST of 708.
- Pokemon with a Mega-Evolution cost an additional 100 BST, even if they are not holding their Mega-Stone.
- The BST Limit for Round 5 is 704.
- MaceMaster vs. Araii
- rozes vs. Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd