Project 1v1 Core Laddering Challenge [Challenge #5; Deadline January 23]

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
You still have about a day and a half left to make and post your achievements. After that the highest elo will be awarded and new mons will be announced. There will also be a few rule changes along with that which will be announced (don't worry nothing changes functionally).

Lastly, please excuse me as the hall of fame might take a hot minute to update sometimes. This blew up more than I thought it would and it's not that important

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
Edit: not a diamond medal for 1800?

Necrozma

FormatEloGXEGlicko-1WLTotal
User: 1vclc 1a doomsday
[Gen 8] 1v1183571.2%1670 ± 25246156402

Tangwroth (useless mon)

FormatEloGXEGlicko-1WLTotal
User: 1vclc1b blackdaze
[Gen 8] 1v1175267.3%1636 ± 28218155373

Last edited:
Screenshot (15).png

plat with tang
Tangrowth @ Occa Berry
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Power Whip
occa can be changed to yache for darm g and stuff. power whip hits very hard and this is just a slow speed trap. power whip ohkos prim and fini and can 2hko lots of mons

Felucia

Robot Empress

Challenge 1 is officially over

Congratulations to XSTATIC COLD for getting #1 with Necrozma while also breaking the limits of what I thought would be possible in this challenge. Congratulations to ChoccyMilk O-o for getting #1 with Tangrowth, and I'm sorry for putting everyone through Tangrowth. I'll surely make this Cycle a little more doable.

The rest of the rankings are as follows:
Necrozma (Core A)
Platinum: BlanchedAlmond bo_bobson27 ChoccyMilk O-o Rafadude RTM smely socks SuperMemeBroz XSTATIC COLD
Gold: Ad067 Murman RuthlessDragon6
Silver: Atiultra Dinesh Raj Gujjula doc1203 Here Comes Team Charm! LeCehlou Limpy Lucario Marshme1to montegom nolenot PG is PG RobDog747 Ron...5 SimonBoi torterraxx WaterTrainerAshu
Bronze: deddd mans Luiw ncalathes PokeOtter SJ_SJ

Tangrowth (Core B)
Platinum: ChoccyMilk O-o Justdelemon RTM smely socks XSTATIC COLD
Gold: 413X bo_bobson27 fruan LeCehlou Murman Rafadude SuperMemeBroz Typical_bastard
Silver: deddd mans doc1203 lavarina VeprenToin
Bronze: Limpy Lucario linux user MiNi Charizard-x montegom SimonBoi ThatOneSpork torterraxx

Anyone who ranked Platinum or above will be recorded in the hall of fame as soon as possible, if you got Platinum you may send me one of the teams you actively used to be featured alongside your name in the Hall of Fame.

Rule changes!
  • You no longer need to sign up beforehand. Although this increases the potential for cheating slightly, it doesn't weigh against the 4 pages of signups we got, 2 pages of which were people who did not end up achieving anything.
    • You must instead post once you get a bronze medal
I swear I forgot a rule I meant to change, but I'm tired... I'll update the OP with these rules tonight and will post on this thread for any future rule changes.

Challenge #2
Another 2 cores for the second cycle. And before you ask: Yes, alternate formes are always allowed unless specified otherwise.

Core A
:ss/metagross:
Bronze: 1350
Silver: 1500
Gold: 1650
Platinum: 1700​

Core B
:ss/silvally:
Bronze: 1325
Silver: 1475
Gold: 1600
Platinum: 1700​

Names for this cycle must start with 1vCLC 2a for Metagross, and 1vCLC 2b for Silvally.
This Cycle ends at November 14th 2021, at 6AM GMT

Last edited:

Felucia

Robot Empress
gm

in as 1vclc 2a doc 1vclc 2b doc
You no longer need to sign up beforehand. Although this increases the potential for cheating slightly, it doesn't weigh against the 4 pages of signups we got, 2 pages of which were people who did not end up achieving anything.
  • You must instead post once you get a bronze medal
also btw, do we have to use silvally normal or can we use silvally of any type?
Another 2 cores for the second cycle. And before you ask: Yes, alternate formes are always allowed unless specified otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)