1v1 1v1 Fall Seasonal - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.

art from Source
1v1 Fall Seasonal
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
The deadline is Monday, October 8 One week after the time of me posting this (7:00 PM GMT-4).

Round 4
Brackets courtesy of nui
Winner's Bracket

alive vs Lancer Fr
Scraftionite vs Dj Breloominati♬
Chickenpie2 vs Yung Dramps
zugubu royale vs WhalemanCheng
BlameTheBlax vs UBERLandon21
Caasi vs Huston
martha vs blondesasukeuchiha
Poison Adhesive vs Elo Bandit

Loser's Bracket

Escoffier vs Winner of (Kowasabii vs TheShadowClaw )
Escoffier vs TheShadowClaw
yogi vs Winner of (Kaori vs Grain2Sel )
yogi vs Grain2Sel
dom vs Astamatitos
WPBeartic vs jfehrman2005
Freddy Kyogre vs Hijasu
Winner of (Djokra vs pqs ) vs The Mushy Potato
Djokra vs The Mushy Potato
Joker 1v1 vs Close
Winner of (Th3victinii vs Trace ) vs BigBoy038
Th3victinii vs BigBoy038

None yet!

If you're having trouble arranging a specific time with your opponent, try convening in the 1v1 Room on Showdown!

Last edited:

ggopw

Banned deucer.
Winner's Bracket

alive vs Lancer Fr
Scraftionite
vs Dj Breloominati♬
]zugubu royale vs WhalemanCheng
BlameTheBlaxvs vs UBERLandon21
Caasi vs Huston

Loser's Bracket

dom
vs Astamatitos
Freddy Kyogre
vs Hijasu
Joker 1v1 vs Close

hlting better players they all are prolly losing.

Last edited:
Winner's Bracket

alive vs Lancer Fr
Scraftionite
vs Dj Breloominati♬
]zugubu royale vs WhalemanCheng
BlameTheBlaxvs vs UBERLandon21
Caasi vs Huston

Loser's Bracket

dom
vs Astamatitos
Freddy Kyogre
vs Hijasu
Joker 1v1 vs Close

hlting better players they all are prolly losing.
Predicting my noob butt to win I see. Bold move

Time to cook some Predictions that I inevitably will get many wrong and I will do a Bold Move that will end up Jinxing a win for the opponent, just watch:

Winners Bracket:
alive vs Lancer Fr/Lancer MK- Do I really have to explain why Lancer will win this? Can we Pretend like I predicted alive? ok bye
Scraftionite vs Dj Breloominati- 2 Good Players and whilst I hear much more about Scraftionite, Breloominati isnt 1 to count out
CP2 vs yung dramps- 2 Players that can play great but also suck at the same time (Still cant be worse than me), and I feel like yung dramps will just lose on a tight game coming down to a speedtie of some sort
zugubu royale - WhaleManCheng - Before anyone says "Oh WMC has much more 1v1 experience he must be the winner", zugubu has made it to the 4th round (all be it via no 3rd winners round) by beating 1 experienced shit player (also called GeneralGunderson who that now is) and someone basically as random as him. That being said I think zugubu will win.
BlameTheBlax vs UberLandon21- 1. Its Landon 2. Read Point 1 3. 3-0 Landon
Caasi vs Huston- Huston has experience and I havnt really seen Caasis playstyle so Huston it is
martha vs BSU- Yes Im biased cuz martha is captain for our North Europe Wcop team and we have been carried by neo,Wail Jesus and our ORAS core and meanwhile I went 0-3. Back to Match tho: If martha wasnt on NE as captain then I would always pick BSU, but I need to apply bias
Poison Adhesive - Elo Bandit- I mean if you are going to give me something close to the worst Mew set Ive ever seen (worst one is my electrium one from my scum sets), and then you play ELO Bandit who has been going around a bit, Im always picking ELO Bandit

Losers (Basically where I belong except that I lost r2) Bracket
Escoffier vs TSC prob, or Kowasabii - Idc if its TSC or Kowasabii who is playing Escoffier, both will win, either by being a good 1v1 player, or coming off a win vs a brilliant 1v1 player. Ball of Underdog is at Escoffiers place
yogi vs Winner of Grain2Sel and Kaori- Now Im simulating this in my mind as a Grain2Sel win vs Kaori and I see no chance in LIFE that yogi will lose to G2S, so G2S it is (Sidenote: If Kaori wins over G2S then yogi wins this)
dom vs Astamatitos - Its dom NEXT!
WPBeartic vs James155 - I mean, unless James decides to hit me up for teams he should take this (Sidenote if he would ask me for teams, I would give him my Final Gambit team)
Freddy Kyogre vs Hi-"Im basically always busy"-jasu- Hijasu will always be busy and thus Freddy will win (Prove me wrong hijasu you wont)
Winner of djokra vs pqs - yourim - I feel like this is something that comes down to the plays and I wouldnt be suprised if yourim took this
Joker 1v1 - Close - I belive in Joker as Close Beat me in wcop and thus I want Close to lose (Im not very friendly when I go 0-3 you see)
Th3Victinii vs BigBoy - 1v1 NOOB (basically) vs BigBoy who snatched a Sub spot in wcop and beat me. That being said, I want Chris to win but I just dont see it

Last edited:

Aliss

is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
pqs didn't rly make it easy to schedule with, but I think they missed our time?

e: pqs gave win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)