1v1 1v1 Fall Seasonal Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.

art from Source
1v1 Fall Seasonal
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
The deadline is Monday, October 22 One week after the time of me posting this (7:00 PM GMT-4).
Brackets courtesy of nui
Round 6 (Winner's Bracket)

alive vs UBERLandon21
Huston vs Elo Bandit
Chickenpie2 vs Dj Breloominati♬
zugubu royale vs blondesasukeuchiha

Loser's Bracket

BlameTheBlax vs Close
Caasi vs akaFila
jfehrman2005 vs martha
Lancer Fr vs BigBoy038

If you're having trouble arranging a specific time with your opponent, try convening in the 1v1 Room on Showdown!

Last edited:
Idk why I’m doing predicts but fuck it why not
Winners
I’m gonna day Landon over alive on this one because yea.... it’s landon but he’s gonna run through everyone if he stays in winners
Gonna say Huston over elo bandit because I’ve seen huston play and I think he can pull it off
cp2 over djbreloom on this one, I don’t watch these guys much but I just have a feeling
and finally bsu over zugubu because it’s bsu and idk zugubu that much but he’s been ramming through the tour

Losers
Gonna say close over blax on this one cuz I have never even seen blax battle at all and close I think I have seen once or twice

Gonna say Caasi on this one cuz idk who akafila is

also gonna say me over Martha on this one cuz who wouldn’t predict themselves

And finally Lancer Fr over bigboy cuz I think these 2 are really good and big boy 3-0d grain and that not very easy but I just feel like lancer has more experience. wew this is a long one

ayedan

5 am in Toronto
Winner
alive vs UBERLandon21- Landon is gonna win this. 70-30

Huston vs Elo Bandit- I got Houston winning this but Elo is still good. 40-60

Chickenpie2 vs Dj Breloominati♬- Hot take, I see Spitfire winning this and he is actually a great 1v1 player and i hope he goes far this tour. 55-45

zugubu royale vs blondesasukeuchiha-MY BOY BSU IS GONNA WIN THIS TOUR. MARK MY WORDS.

Losers
BlameTheBlax vs Close- I see Close going far this tour and he is doing well in 1v1wc. Hope to see more of him in the future. Idk BlameTheBlax. 65-35

Caasi vs akaFila- idk u 2 edit: found out akafila is escoffier. He goes far in every seasonal. Hope he keeps doing well

jfehrman2005 vs martha- I think both are good but i got James winning this. 60-40

Lancer Fr vs BigBoy038- LANCER FR THE GOAT. BSU VS LANCER FINALS U HEARD IT HERE. 90-10

Last edited:
Good Wednesday and welcome to bad predictions with GG:
WINNERS:
alive vs dead UBERLandon21- I mean do I really have to explain myself? Im known for bold predicts but not THIS Bold
Huston vs ELO Bandit- Well ELO is good, but I actually think Huston will suprise a few and beat ELO
cp2 vs DJ Breloominati- Good 1v1 player vs someone who played for cone and did decent, but Im more sold on Breloominati
zugubu royale vs BlondeSasukeUchiha- zugubu is great at mons and have been taking scalps left and right, BSU is great too but I have a weird feeling that zugubu might make finals tbh
LOSERS department:
BlameTheBlax aka i b lax
vs Close- Fool me once, Shame on Me, Fool me twice, Shame on you. Fool me thrice? not going to happen, I dont want to be wrong on i b lax even if Close has done very well in wcop
James155/154/all numbers of the world vs Martha- This is a game that will be intresting, even if Martha herself has said she would be more exposed against better players (even if she beat Hijasu) and meanwhile James want to boost the chance of getting into World Cup of OMs on 1v1 so James it is
Lancer Fr vs BigBoy038- Yes I know Lancer MK is basically XSC´s heir but BigBoy hasnt lost since r1 and that Lancer will have to multitask in another game. Even if it might not affect ability, it might just not prep him for what BigBoy brings
Caasi vs akaFila or Escoffier as known before- Escoffier is not someone new and has taken many W´s so I expect escoffier win

Last edited:

Dj Breloominati♬

born to play, forced to john
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Good Wednesday and welcome to bad predictions with GG:
WINNERS:
alive vs dead UBERLandon21- I mean do I really have to explain myself? Im known for bold predicts but not THIS Bold
Huston vs ELO Bandit- Well ELO is good, but I actually think Huston will suprise a few and beat ELO
cp2 vs DJ Breloominati- Good 1v1 player vs someone who played for cone and did decent, but Im more sold on Breloominati
zugubu royale vs BlondeSasukeUchiha- zugubu is great at mons and have been taking scalps left and right, BSU is great too but I have a weird feeling that zugubu might make finals tbh
LOSERS department:
BlameTheBlax aka i b lax
vs Close- Fool me once, Shame on Me, Fool me twice, Shame on you. Fool me thrice? not going to happen, I dont want to be wrong on i b lax even if Close has done very well in wcop
James155/154/all numbers of the world vs Martha- This is a game that will be intresting, even if Martha herself has said she would be more exposed against better players (even if she beat Hijasu) and meanwhile James want to boost the chance of getting into World Cup of OMs on 1v1 so James it is
Lancer Fr vs BigBoy038- Yes I know Lancer MK is basically XSC´s heir but BigBoy hasnt lost since r1 and that Lancer will have to multitask in another game. Even if it might not affect ability, it might just not prep him for what BigBoy brings
when people predicting in my favour smh

Chickenpie2

red:active
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dj breloominati and i scheduled for last night but didnt really work out, we’ve rescheduled for today his time 3pm though so should have the games done by tonight

Chickenpie2

red:active
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost to BEST PLAYER IN THIS TOURNAMENT shoutouts to the bEaSt that is DJBRELOOMINATI keep ur eyes ouT for this MONSTER. Ggs. (Not biased at all because my fav mon is breloom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)