1v1 1v1 Fall Seasonal - Round 7 (Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.

art from Source
1v1 Fall Seasonal
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
The deadline is Monday, October 29 One week after the time of me posting this (7:00 PM GMT-4).
Brackets courtesy of OM room
Round 7 (Loser's Bracket)

Loser of (Chickenpie2 vs Dj Breloominati♬ ) vs Elo Bandit
Chickenpie2 vs Elo Bandit
UBERLandon21 vs jfehrman2005
blondesasukeuchiha vs akaFila
Lancer Fr vs BlameTheBlax

None yet!

If you're having trouble arranging a specific time with your opponent, try convening in the 1v1 Room on Showdown!

Last edited:

ayedan

5 am in Toronto
Predictions:

Loser of (Chickenpie2 vs Dj Breloominati♬ ) vs Elo Bandit- I see Elo winning against whoever drops since he is still great at the game and can prep well.

UBERLandon21 vs jfehrman2005- Even though Landon lost to alive last week 3-0, he still has it. I see him winning against James even if James is kinda riding a win wave.

blondesasukeuchiha vs akaFila- Welp, no Lancer vs BSU finals but, I still think BSU will get far into this tour.

Lancer Fr vs BlameTheBlax- Lancer is great at this game and I see him winning against the so far unproven BlameTheBlax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)