1v1 1v1 Global Cup - Finals [Won by Potatochan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

clerica

fly me up to Jupiter
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
tzeLVWk.png

Art by Kiwi, tysm!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, two-stage elimination bracket.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED, IF YOU DONT HAVE REPLAYS YOU WILL HAVE TO REPLAY YOUR GAMES
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • The winner of this tournament will receive
    GC.png
    this trophy in the 1v1 Hall of Fame.

Finals
Trashuny vs Potatochan
Trashuny vs Potatochan
Trashuny vs Potatochan

Essentially just a first to 2 wins with each individual series being a best of 5
I understand with PL going on you might be focused on that so please just try and get games done as soon as you can

Last edited:
Trashuny vs Potatochan - I think potatochan has the first series as his immaculate charizard x cteam will be enough to ward off the 5-1 oras legend
Trashuny vs Potatochan - I think trashuny has the second series because at this point jacob's greatest weakness will be unveiled: his lack of skill. Trashuny will have realized at this point he is playing gen8 and thus will defeat the chanster
Trashuny vs Potatochan - this series is not happening LMAO

Trashuny

Banned deucer.
Good games dude, you're a deserving winner for sure. Fighting the same guy 4 times in a row was a bit of a slog, but regardless I applaud the tournament hosts and directors for taking a creative approach to creating and hosting tours. I liked the tour a lot, not being sent to losers because you dropped one single series felt so nice.

Thanks to everyone that helped me with teams, it was appreciated so much. No regrets with how the last series went, a 50/50 to decide everything after a lot of creative prep is so 1v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)