Other Metagames 1v1 God Tier Team (Peaked 1745)

Landon

im in that tonka
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I am Landon✘A21 your 1v1 Room Driver and owner of these alts: UBERLandon#21, 1v1 NU, Yank My Funnybone, 2 Much Clout, Landon X Supreme, Mono Ladder Legend, Tapukokoxd Fan, Landon is Messing, Throwback Jerseys, A Moist Towelette, Definitely Landon, heybefore, Ice in My Veins21, Low in Carbs, faygo x dreams, and KG Smokey. Yes, I have a lot of alts.
This will be my first RMT, so bare with me.
I am here to show and talk about one of my 150 some 1v1 teams. The team I am about to present has two very unseen mons, this is proof you don't have to use the most OP things in the tier. A little backstory, I started my PS days playing mostly PU, not even considering any other tier. Gen 6 PU was so fun back in the day, but I eventually had gotten bored of it and decided to take a break from PS. I stopped playing it for a solid 4 months. I came back and saw Gen 7 1v1 and thought to myself, "this looks like a fun tier." My 1v1 days started in the very early stages of Gen 7. I started playing the tier using Pokemon I wanted to use and was very mediocre. I then ran into users 2 users who I would talk to on the ladder quite frequent Kentari and Elite Champeon. They helped me understand the meta and soon I discovered of a YouTuber named Elo Bandit . I would see him on the ladder plenty of times and copied just about anything from a new video he put out. During this whole period I discovered the 1v1 Room. My knowledge for the game grew and I met some pretty awesome people. (Beginning of Gen 7 1v1 were some awesome times.) Eventually I became a 1v1 Voice and now Driver.

Now that the boring back ground part is over, it's time to get into the team!

The Underdogs

1522630613700.png
1522630646490.png
1522630669403.png
1522631552182.png

Incineroar @ Incinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 120 HP / 176 Atk / 36 SpD / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Darkest Lariat
- Bulk Up
- Flare Blitz

Incineroar @ Incinium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 20 Def / 108 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Darkest Lariat
- Flare Blitz
- Bulk Up

Ever since Intimidate was released for Incineroar I've been dying to use it. So I decided to center my team around it. It's actually a decent mon capable of taking down meta powerhouses like Metagross-M, Charizard X and Y, ect, and even some unexpected things like Donphan and Golem. There are two sets I use with it. The first set lets it beat even fast Donphan, while the second set beats Magnezone and Specs Genesect. I switch between both sets, mainly using the 2nd one more. It also has the ability to lure in opposing Aggron-M's and beat them.

1522632656852.png
1522632685575.png

Mimikyu @ Mimikium Z
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 240 HP / 128 Atk / 96 Def / 44 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp

Mimikyu @ Mimikium Z
EVs: 96 HP / 68 Atk / 208 Def / 136 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance/Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak

The next member on my team is Mimikyu. I chose Mimikyu because it pairs nicely with Incineroar, beating many of its threats and can abuse its great ability Disguise. The 1st set is made by MaceMaster. Will-O-Wisp allows Mimikyu to beat sturdies, shut down physical Dragonite, and most importantly beat Gyarados-M. It is eved to outspeed Adamant Gyarados-M and it lives 2 Waterfalls from a -1 Gyarados-M. The evs also allow it to sometimes beat Charizard X as Jolly Zard X has a 25% to OHKO. Atm everyone isn't running around using max atk Charizards anyways. Swords Dance is there to setup on everything and completely obliterate opponents. The 2nd set is basically a better Gyarados answer as it uses Bulk Up over Will-O-Wisp and doesn't have to risk missing. The evs also allow it to outspeed a max speed Gyarados and allows Charizard X to have a 25% chance to OHKO. You do have to sack running either Swords Dance or Will-O-Wisp. Shadow Sneak is also a great finishing off move.

1522636399761.png
1522636405473.png
1522636422949.png
Deoxys-Speed @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psycho Boost
- Focus Blast/Hidden Power Fire
- Grass Knot/Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

To complete the team I decided to go with Deo-S. With it being as fast as it is you can safely run Specs + Modest while still outspeeding most of the tier. It covered the weaknesses of Incineraor and Mimikyu very well. This thing is a hidden monster. It gets rid of Lopunny-M, Venusaur-M, Tapu Koko, Lando T, Zygod, P-Z, Slowbro-M, Jumpluff, and many more mons this team is weak too. For this team in particular, I run Focus Blast over HP Fire as the team is Excadrill weak. Being able to have a counter (even if accuracy is bad) is better than getting 3-0. Focus Blast also lets it compete with Porygon2, providing you hit. Why do I run Grass Knot over Thunderbolt? 1. My team is 3-0 by the super uncommon Quagsire. 2. Good for bopping Swampert-Ms. 3. Kills non-AV Rhyperiors and has a better chance to kill vs AV Rhyperiors then Psycho Boost. 4. Grass Knot vs Slowbro-M = 100 BP, Thunderbolt vs Slowbro-M = 95 BP. I know it's only 5 BP less but still better in your Slowbro matchup. Reasons Thunderbolt could be better: 1. If Slowbro chooses not to mega, knowing you have Grass Knot, Thunderbolt does more damage. 2. It has a better matchup vs SpDef Gyarados. Which brings me to my next point, Deo-S is capable of beating Gyarados-M if it doesn't have Crunch. (Which most don't run) Ice Beam is a great move to have on Deo-S, here is why. Ice Beam allows you to OHKO Lando T, the haxy little shit dom drools over, Jumpluff, and even the bulky af Zygod.

Threatlist

So far Magearna is the only thing that stands out to me or that I've experience with the team.​
1522639890950.png
Couple things to note with Magearna. 1. The fast Incineroar set can beat Specs Magearna by using Bulk UP into Flare Blitz. 2. Now the only issue is Iron Defense + Calm Mind + Pain Split Magearnas I've popularized. If people play right it wins vs my whole team as Incineraor fails to OHKO and they can ID on you. Tbh I don't know how this thing hasn't given me much trouble. People just don't pick it.

Proof of Peak(s)
peak baby.PNG

Now obviously I didn't use just this one team. I used many different teams, but this team I used more than the rest and can contribute it to my success.

Shoutouts :D
dom real nibba + I mentioned jumpluff
Kentari helped me get started w/ 1v1 even if he doesn't realize it
Elite Champeon helped me w/ 1v1 and I copied his stuff back in the day
Wrath of Alakazam <3
Elo Bandit copied his teams/stuff when i 1st started + cool dude
@Swaggg the goat

@TheImortal DEG Uselesscrab Blazikin charizard8888 @Grosssweep @Ironcrusher MaceMaster @Quantumtesseract Teremiare UnleashOurPassion Kentari @Lostheros motogp Osra Baleblaze @Callmejjok3r Elobandit Emperor2 Fertile Crescent Freddy Kyogre Tallydaorangez The Dark Alakazam @Theheheheh wishes

Ty all who read this! Expect more RMTs in the future! Feel free to leave any critiques or questions you may have!

Last edited:
I am Landon✘A21 your 1v1 Room Driver and owner of these alts: UBERLandon#21, 1v1 NU, Yank My Funnybone, 2 Much Clout, Landon X Supreme, Mono Ladder Legend, Tapukokoxd Fan, Landon is Messing, Throwback Jerseys, A Moist Towelette, Definitely Landon, heybefore, Ice in My Veins21, Low in Carbs, faygo x dreams, and KG Smokey. Yes, I have a lot of alts.
This will be my first RMT, so bare with me.
I am here to show and talk about one of my 150 some 1v1 teams. The team I am about to present has two very unseen mons, this is proof you don't have to use the most OP things in the tier. A little backstory, I started my PS days playing mostly PU, not even considering any other tier. Gen 6 PU was so fun back in the day, but I eventually had gotten bored of it and decided to take a break from PS. I stopped playing it for a solid 4 months. I came back and saw Gen 7 1v1 and thought to myself, "this looks like a fun tier." My 1v1 days started in the very early stages of Gen 7. I started playing the tier using Pokemon I wanted to use and was very mediocre. I then ran into users 2 users who I would talk to on the ladder quite frequent Kentari and Elite Champeon. They helped me understand the meta and soon I discovered of a YouTuber named Elo Bandit . I would see him on the ladder plenty of times and copied just about anything from a new video he put out. During this whole period I discovered the 1v1 Room. My knowledge for the game grew and I met some pretty awesome people. (Beginning of Gen 7 1v1 were some awesome times.) Eventually I became a 1v1 Voice and now Driver.

Now that the boring back ground part is over, it's time to get into the team!

The Underdogs

View attachment 108852View attachment 108853View attachment 108854
View attachment 108857
Incineroar @ Incinium Z
EVs: 120 HP / 176 Atk / 36 SpD / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Darkest Lariat
- Bulk Up
- Flare Blitz

Incineroar @ Incinium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 20 Def / 108 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Darkest Lariat
- Flare Blitz
- Bulk Up

Ever since Intimidate was released for Incineroar I've been dying to use it. So I decided to center my team around it. It's actually a decent mon capable of taking down meta powerhouses like Metagross-M, Charizard X and Y, ect, and even some unexpected things like Donphan and Golem. There are two sets I use with it. The first set lets it beat even fast Donphan, while the second set beats Magnezone and Specs Genesect. I switch between both sets, mainly using the 2nd one more. It also has the ability to lure in opposing Aggron-M's and beat them.

View attachment 108858View attachment 108859
Mimikyu @ Mimikium Z
EVs: 240 HP / 128 Atk / 96 Def / 44 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp

Mimikyu @ Mimikium Z
EVs: 96 HP / 68 Atk / 208 Def / 136 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance/Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak

The next member on my team is Mimikyu. I chose Mimikyu because it pairs nicely with Incineroar, beating many of its threats and can abuse its great ability Disguise. The 1st set is made by MaceMaster. Will-O-Wisp allows Mimikyu to beat sturdies, shut down physical Dragonite, and most importantly beat Gyarados-M. It is eved to outspeed Adamant Gyarados-M and it lives 2 Waterfalls from a -1 Gyarados-M. The evs also allow it to sometimes beat Charizard X as Jolly Zard X has a 25% to OHKO. Atm everyone isn't running around using max atk Charizards anyways. Swords Dance is there to setup on everything and completely obliterate opponents. The 2nd set is basically a better Gyarados answer as it uses Bulk Up over Will-O-Wisp and doesn't have to risk missing. The evs also allow it to outspeed a max speed Gyarados and allows Charizard X to have a 25% chance to OHKO. You do have to sack running either Swords Dance or Will-O-Wisp. Shadow Sneak is also a great finishing off move.

View attachment 108863View attachment 108864View attachment 108865
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Grass Knot/Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

To complete the team I decided to go with Deo-S. With it being as fast as it is you can safely run Specs + Modest while still outspeeding most of the tier. It covered the weaknesses of Incineraor and Mimikyu very well. This thing is a hidden monster. It gets rid of Lopunny-M, Venusaur-M, Tapu Koko, Lando T, Zygod, P-Z, Slowbro-M, Jumpluff, and many more mons this team is weak too. For this team in particular, I run Focus Blast over HP Fire as the team is Excadrill weak. Being able to have a counter (even if accuracy is bad) is better than getting 3-0. Focus Blast also lets it compete with Porygon2, providing you hit. Why do I run Grass Knot over Thunderbolt? 1. My team is 3-0 by the super uncommon Quagsire. 2. Good for bopping Swampert-Ms. 3. Kills non-AV Rhyperiors and has a better chance to kill vs AV Rhyperiors then Psycho Boost. 4. Grass Knot vs Slowbro-M = 100 BP, Thunderbolt vs Slowbro-M = 95 BP. I know it's only 5 BP less but still better in your Slowbro matchup. Reasons Thunderbolt could be better: 1. If Slowbro chooses not to mega, knowing you have Grass Knot, Thunderbolt does more damage. 2. It has a better matchup vs SpDef Gyarados. Which brings me to my next point, Deo-S is capable of beating Gyarados-M if it doesn't have Crunch. (Which most don't run) Ice Beam is a great move to have on Deo-S, here is why. Ice Beam allows you to OHKO Lando T, the haxy little shit dom drools over, Jumpluff, and even the bulky af Zygod.

Threatlist

So far Magearna is the only thing that stands out to me or that I've experience with the team.​
View attachment 108888 Couple things to note with Magearna. 1. The fast Incineroar set can beat Specs Magearna by using Bulk UP into Flare Blitz. 2. Now the only issue is Iron Defense + Calm Mind + Pain Split Magearnas I've popularized. If people play right it wins vs my whole team as Incineraor fails to OHKO and they can ID on you. Tbh I don't know how this thing hasn't given me much trouble. People just don't pick it.

Proof of Peak(s)

Now obviously I didn't use just this one team. I used many different teams, but this team I used more than the rest and can contribute it to my success.

Shoutouts :D
dom real nibba + I mentioned jumpluff
Kentari helped me get started w/ 1v1 even if he doesn't realize it
Elite Champeon helped me w/ 1v1 and I copied his stuff back in the day
Wrath of Alakazam <3
Elo Bandit copied his team/stuff + cool dude
@Swaggg the goat

@TheImortal DEG Uselesscrab Blazikin charizard8888 @Grosssweep @Ironcrusher MaceMaster @Quantumtesseract Teremiare UnleashOurPassion Kentari @Lostheros motogp Osra Baleblaze @Callmejjok3r Elobandit Emperor2 Fertile Crescent Freddy Kyogre Tallydaorangez The Dark Alakazam @Theheheheh wishes

Ty all who read this! Expect more RMTs in the future! Feel free to leave any critiques or questions you may have!
Pretty neat sets you got there! Just a few changes would help even more:
Change the first incineroar's evs to get:

Incineroar @ Incinium Z
EVs: 120 HP / 100 Atk / 36 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Darkest Lariat
- Bulk Up
- Flare Blitz

Your previous goal was to outpace 218 from a max speed donphan. This set leaves you at 219 speed (you previously had 220) and frees up 36 evs. I've put them into attack just for power against the bulkier mons.

The Deo-Speed is way too fast here in my opinion. The only relevant threat to that deo-s' speed stat is fully invested scarf PZ, both hitting 459. I've opted to run your deo speed slower to a more modest 454 to just outpace a max speed excadrill and freed up 20 evs. I've dumped them into spdef here and gives you a chance to kill off a scarf genesect (that doesn't run bug buzz) with hp fire, not that you need to with incineroar doing its job. Either way, you can still run max speed to 50/50 a speed tie with pz or run slower for more bulk.

EVs: 252 SpA / 24 SpD / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Grass Knot/Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)